First Day of School.

I woke up nervous as hell. I had just moved to L.A. from Maryland and was starting at a new school today. I put on an all black romper and some wedge heels with my Louis Vuitton crossbody and looked into the mirror.

We had moved because my dad had a new job here and my mom had recently passed away from cancer...now that we were a one income household it was really important that my dad go where the work was. I had never changed schools before in my life and was nervous as hell to meet new people. I'm sure L.A. people were not nearly as friendly as the kids I had grown up with.

I sighed and went outside to my car, an old Honda Accord, and drove to school using my phone's GPS.

I parked in the school parking lot and went straight to the main office to get my schedule,

"Oh! Miss Thomas! Nice to meet you, I am Mrs. French, I'm the secretary here everyday," she greeted me with a warm smile and handed me my schedule.

"Your first class is math, it's actually the second door on the left when you leave here honey," I smiled and thanked her before going to my first class. Homeroom had already dismissed by the time I was done talking to her.

I walked into AP Calculus. I was really good at math, always had been pretty smart. I was basically a nerd but I loved to play soccer too. I sat down in one of the only seats left, in the back of class. Everyone else was buzzing quietly and didn't seem to notice me come in the room, which was okay with me.

The bell rang and Mr. Martin, the math teacher came into the room, searching through the faces until he spotted me,

"Ah! Hello! Cleo Thomas! Class we have a new friend joining us today all the way from Maryland right?" I nodded, "Good to meet you Cleo!"

He started class and went over aspects of calculus I was already familiar with; so I kind of zoned out. Then the door barged open and a girl with blue hair, (I KNOW SHE ALWAYS HAS BLUE HAIR IN MY BOOKS...it's just hot. I can't help it.) sunglasses, and clothes that were way too big for her walked into the classroom. She had on designer sneakers and those sunglasses were Chanel too. Geez.

As she approached me I got nervous, then I realized the only open seat left was beside me.

"Good to see you Billie, glad you cared to join us today," Mr. Martin said briskly, "You know you're going to get in trouble with those shorts, but I'll pretend I didn't see them."

I looked down to read her shorts, "STOP LOOKING AT MY DICK". I couldn't help but giggle, she didn't have a dick to look at so...

Her head snapped my way,

"Fuck you laughing at new kid?"

My face dropped,

"Uh nothing - I just like your shorts."

She nodded and gave me a once over,

"You good at this math?"

I nodded,

"Good. You're doing my homework for now on."

Wait what?

"I can't - I'll get in trouble..."

She shrugged her shoulders and scrolled through her phone.

Fuck.