Hickey.

I woke up to my alarm beeping loudly, I had been up half of the night thinking about what happened with Billie. I looked into the mirror and grabbed my concealer, the dark circles under my eyes showed that I didn't sleep.

I did the rest of my makeup and straightened my hair, trying to look good...for Billie low key. I put on a black crop top and high waisted jeans with open knees, I wore some Lebrons with the outfit.

I got into my car and started driving to school, parking my car right beside Rachel's, she was waiting inside her car for me to get there.

"Heeeey! Get in we have 10 minutes before the first warning bell," Rachel said as she greeted me. I slid into the passengers seat of her car and shut the door.

She pointed at my neck,

"What the fuck is that? Who is that from? SPILL," Rachel demanded.

I looked in the rear view mirror and saw a big hickey that Billie must have left on me. She had barely even kissed my neck...I didn't realize she left a whole hickey. Thank God my dad didn't notice...Jesus.

"Do you have coverup?" Rachel nodded, it was not my color but was better than nothing. She stared at me as I applied and blended the makeup to the best of my ability.

When I was done I turned my body towards Rachel,

"Okay bitch, so who did it? Because last time I checked all you did on our day off was tutor Billie's mean ass," then her eyes widened  as I felt my cheeks blush, "...you didn't. Did you? You're gay? She's gay?"

I put my finger to my lips, "sh...I don't know. I had never even kissed anyone before...you can't tell anyone else. Billie doesn't want people knowing she's gay...it was actually really weird, she was all sweet and romantic and loving...then snapped right before I left and told me she wasn't gay and to not tell anyone. I don't even know what to think."

Rachel hummed as she processed what I had just said,

"Try to play it cool...she seems like she could be a player, but I might be wrong! I won't tell a soul, you know that."

I glanced at the clock on her dashboard,

"Shit we only have 2 minutes! We both jumped out of the car and headed to our separate homerooms.

"Thanks for keeping this a secret Rach," I said as we parted ways.

"Anytime C."