SMUT SO MUCH SMUT. Dont read if you aint about it.

I stepped into the shower with Billie and crossed my arms, I was still pretty nervous and generally uncomfortable being naked in front of her. She could read me so well,

"Come here baby, get under the water with me."

Billie had one of those "rain water" showers where the water came from the ceiling and felt like rain, there was enough room for both of us to be in the water at once and the shower itself was a walk in shower.

I came closer to her and she lowered my arms and pushed my body into hers, she wrapped her arms around me and rocked me under the water. She kissed my forehead and I looked up at her with soaked hair,

"See? It's not so scary princess. It's just me," she said as she ran her fingers through my hair.

Just her? Did she not realize that I was absolutely fucking in love with her? Everything I did I worried about her liking, or finding attractive. I guess because she had been with so many other people that she didn't love, I was her comfort. She didn't understand how nervous I was.

"Cleo?" Billie said, breaking me from my thoughts, "I've been talking to you. Did you hear me baby?"

I shook my head no,

She smirked at me and lowered herself to my face, "we don't have to do this if you're not comfortable C, you seem scared as fuck."

"No I want to, I really really want to," I said and she glanced at my underwear on the floor beside the shower,

"I mean...I could kind of tell," she replied with a wink, "what's on your mind then baby?"

"I'm just nervous, you know...I want to impress you," I tried to explain to her.

She looked at my naked body up and down,

"Baby you have already impressed me plenty, and this is your first time. This is really about you. Try not to be too nervous okay? I'll love you no matter what happens, sex is sex, we can always work on it if it doesn't go right."

I felt a lot better when she said that, the pressure wasn't nearly as high.

Billie washed my hair for me gently while we had some more small talk, she kissed my neck as she massaged my scalp. I felt myself relaxing.

Billie put a bunch of bath and body works soap on a washcloth and washed me in between passionate kisses, she spent a long time rubbing my boobs then moved lower,

"It's okay if I rub here right C?" She asked as she got near my heat.

I nodded and bit my lip.

Billie moved in between my legs with the washcloth gently as she pressed her nose against mine, watching my reaction. I was really sensitive and already moaning for her. She grinned as I said her name.

"I think you're clean enough, let's go to the bedroom."

She wrapped me in a towel and then wrapped herself, we stepped out of the connected on suite bathroom and into Billie's room. She walked over to her bedroom door and locked it.

I stood in the middle of the room awkwardly, still standing in my towel. Billie pulled me into her bed,

"Lay down on your back baby, we can just make out at first."

I laid down with the towel still on me and Billie removed hers. She got on top of me, straddling me and put her tongue in my mouth. I invited her in, I was used to making out with her by now. That kind of touch from her was soothing. I pulled the back of her neck in for more. After a few minutes she broke our kiss and sucked on my neck harshly, traveling down my collar bone. Then she opened the towel up in the front, leaving me completely exposed. She kissed my chest, focusing on my nipples. I ran my fingers through her still wet hair as she squeezed my boobs and rubbed her fingers across my cheek sweetly.

She kissed down my abdomen slowly and it drove me wild. I felt my hips buck up out of instinct. Billie looked up at me,

"You still sure Cleo?"

"I'm sure."

I was so sure.

"Okay open your legs for me," Billie instructed.

Hesitantly, I opened my legs for her and she pushed them further apart.

She immediately kissed up my left thigh and then my right and I felt myself getting wet again.

She put her finger in her mouth and pulled it back out without breaking eye contact with me.

As I looked down at her she ran her finger up and down my folds and I felt the magic running up my spine. Being touched by Billie was way better than touching myself.

She found my clit quickly and rubbed circles around the area with her finger, still staring up at me for a reaction. I threw my head back and let out a soft moan. It felt so good.

I felt her free hand travel up and grab onto mine, rubbing her thumb over my knuckles, which made me smile. This was my Billie.

"Cleo I'm going to put my finger in you now okay? If it's too much just tell me."

I nodded and bit my lip, waiting for new pressure. She put her finger in her mouth again, even though I was soaked....and she slowly entered me.

It was an overwhelming but amazing feeling, I craved more almost right away. The pain was worth it.

I opened my legs wider for her as I said her name, she started to move in and out of me faster. I was just thinking it couldn't get any better when she put her mouth on my clit and sucked in gently, then progressively harsher. My back came up off the bed in response,

"Oh- oh my God Billie.."

I knew she was smirking as she continued. I grabbed onto the bed sheets instinctively, holding back my orgasm to make this feeling last longer.

She stopped sucking long enough to ask,

"You want another finger baby?"

I nodded quickly and she grinned at me, pushing a second finger in, I felt my walls stretch and welcomed the feeling.

Once my pussy got comfortable Billie pumped the fingers in and out again and returned her talented mouth to my clit. Her tongue made figure eights around my most sensitive area. Between the combination of that and the new pressure inside of me I felt a knot form in my stomach.

"Bil- I'm clo-close..." I said with a shaky voice. I was really nervous to get off with her, I had never had an orgasm in front of anyone else obviously, and it's hard to lose control like that in front of someone.

Billie looked up at me smiling,

"Okay relax baby, it's just me. This will get you there.." I didn't know what she meant until I felt both of her fingers curve inside of me at once and hit some sensitive area. I instantly came all over her hand. My walls contracted around her fingers and she rubbed my knuckles with her free hand to ease me.

I stayed on my back, out of breath, which was ironic considering Billie just did all the work. She laid down beside me and smiled with her head propped up,

"So did you like it?"

I stared at her with an open mouth as she put the fingers that were just inside of me, in her own mouth.

"I really liked it," I responded with a shaky voice.