Rings. Smut.

Billie killed it on stage. Then it was resurrected. Then Finneas killed it again. The whole concert was perfect, and Billie was on a high that I had never seen before. It was clear that she loved performing.

She ran off of stage as the crowd cheered and immediately picked me up, passing Finneas with a small head nod as he walked onto stage. I wrapped my legs around Billie's waist and my arms around her neck, laughing at her eagerness to hold me.

"You did so fucking amazing!!! Holy shit...your runs.....way better on a nice microphone. You sounded unreal!!" I hyped her up a she rolled her eyes and half shrugged in the cockiest way, like she hadn't been freaking the fuck out before she went on stage.

She put me back on the ground and greeted Claudia, who embraced her and gave her similar compliments as they sat on the couch across the room from me. I stared at her perfection. Her forehead was slightly sweaty from performing. Her eyes were wild. She was at her peak of happiness right now. She had noticed me staring as she pulled at the rings on her fingers and winked at me. Claudia returned her own attention to her phone and Billie mouthed, "bathroom" to me as she stood and exited the green room.

Bathroom it is.

I followed Billie a few minutes later to the bathroom that was provided for just the performers, luckily it was one of the large handicap bathrooms that had its own lock. I tried the door handle and walked into Billie grinning at me as she sat on the sink.

"Clothes off babygirl, I'm horny as fuck," she winked at me and licked her lips.

I immediately started to strip as her eyes traveled down my body, I could almost feel them stop at my boobs then at my pussy, she made a whirl movement with her pointer finger, asking me to turn around so she could see my ass.

"Mhmmm," Billie responded and hopped off of the sink onto the floor, pushing me into the corner of the bathroom.

I shouldn't feel so fine with fucking in a public bathroom but...it was pretty clean....and I was pretty wet.

Billie whispered in my ear as she gripped my thighs, and pushed my back against the wall, "Up."

I jumped up and she held my legs slightly apart as she pinned me against the wall. She put her fingers into my mouth and I sucked hard, ready for the pressure I was about to experience.

Billie giggled at my eagerness, and pulled off her biggest and most jagged rings so she wouldn't...you know tear my pussy apart. She left the smoother ones on, even the chunky ones and I felt myself get excited for the new shape I was going to have in me.

She put her middle finger inside of me, which had the biggest chunky smooth ring on it. She tested the water out, searching my face to see if it was too painful. I put my head back and moaned, feeling myself gush from excitement and satisfaction. Billie grinned and put her ring finger in beside it, which also had a smaller ring on it. She moved in and out of expertly, like always. The added texture got me to my breaking point so much faster, I felt like I was going to cum almost right away. I gripped her wrist to get her to stop making me so close to orgasm already but she shook her head no, yanking my wrist away,

"You don't call the shots when we fuck baby, you know that," she growled at me. It literally made me more turned on to see her so dominant.

I nodded frantically and braved myself for the orgasm I was about to have pinned up against the wall.

"Don't hold back baby, cum for me," she urged with a sweet whisper, kissing my earlobe.

And that pushed me over the edge. I felt myself contracting around her chunky ring as she gently massaged my clit until I was finished.

She let me down and I felt like my knees were weak. Her fingers were soaked and her rings looked...extra shiny.

"I guess I need to wash these," she said with a chuckle and headed towards the sink. I felt myself blush.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and looked at our reflection in the mirror as she was hard at work washing her rings. She carried me piggyback style to the green room where we reunited with Claudia and I almost forgot for a moment that she had fucked my best friend and made me cut Heather off. And that I wasn't ready to cut Heather off.

I'm still not ready.