Please Don't Leave.

I felt tears start to form in my eyes, she had to be kidding. I literally just introduced her to my dad...he even knows I'm dating a her...why can't she tell the school she likes me?

Billie read my face and pulled away slightly, gripping both of my hands in hers,

"Cleo please don't be upset with me. I don't want to lie to you and lead you on. I honestly...think I'm in love with you. The last thing I want to do is hurt you. This town is just full of talkers and if it got back to my parents...my parents aren't like your Dad," she said the last part softly and ruffled her hair.

"You really haven't came out to your parents yet Bil? You've had girlfriends before. Why wouldn't you?"

Billie bit one of her thumb nails and was silent for a moment,

"I did come out to them, but they aren't allowing it. They made my last girlfriend completely be cut out of my life - even though my parents aren't here a lot they have staff here that enforce rules. Howard knows what's going on, but he is easy going and likes you...so he wouldn't snitch on me......you don't know what it's like Cleo - I can't lose you like that. I would rather be a secret than be nothing at all."

Billie started to sniffle and I realized she was crying, I reached forward to wipe her tears and she allowed it, then rested her forehead on mine,

"Please don't leave me C? I know it's not what you want in a relationship but I love you more than anyone else ever could, trust me. And I can be patient with the sex."

I really don't think most people would do what Billie had already done for me, I mean in just one day she bought me everything I needed for soccer, helped me come out to my dad and told me she loved me. I yearned for a normal and open relationship that I could share with the world, but I had a stronger desire to have Billie to myself.

"I'm not leaving you Bil," I said and gave her a long sweet kiss.

She smiled at me,

"I'm going to treat you like a fucking princess then."