Yours. SMUT.

DISCLAIMER: I do not want anyone reading this to feel triggered. This chapter depicts forceful sex. I have edited it to make it less intense. My intentions with writing are never to promote rape culture. I write about unhealthy relationships.

Billie didn't say a word to me the entire car ride home. I tried to ask questions, but she ignored me, turning her music up louder.

When we got to her house Howard greeted me,

"Cleo! What a pleasant surprise!" I smiled, I had missed him. He was always so nice to me.

"Cleo's in trouble Howard, she'll have to catch up with you later," Billie said matter of factly, smacking my ass in an attempt to make me go up the stairs faster. Howard gave me a confused look but eventually nodded and walked away from the stairs.

Billie opened her bedroom door and pushed me inside and onto her bed. I attempted to sit up but she pushed me back down to a laying position.

"Lay," she said, as she pulled her shirt off.

"Wha-what are you doing Billie? You know I'm dating Heather...I can't..."

She cut me off, her eyes looked dark again, "That's enough about fucking Heather. I'm tired of hearing about her. Hands up and spread apart. Legs spread apart too."

I obliged and then realized she was placing restraints on me that were already tied to her bed.

"Billie- please don't. I'll be good. Please let me be free at least?" She chuckled.

"Yeah. I tried that. And you fucked Heather."

She finished the last restraint application and looked at my confused face, I tried to clear things up,

"Not that it's any of your business but I didn't fuck Heather. I don't know why you keep saying that," her hands instantly gripped my throat again.

"And I don't know why you're such a lying whore. I know you fucked her. But you are still mine and I'm going to remind you of that," she released my throat and pulled out a pair of scissors from the bedside table drawer. My eyes widened because I thought she was going to cut me but instead she made a few neat cuts down my shirt, bra, shorts and panties. My body was on full display for her and I was too restrained to cover myself up. I felt my eyes get wet but I tried to hold back my tears.

Billie softened and pet my hair, "it's okay baby...it's just like before. Nothing to be scared of." She kissed my forehead as she slide a finger inside of me, making me gasp and her smile.

I was so confused. Why was she suddenly interested again? Where the fuck is Rachel? Why is she acting crazy? I dated Billie for months and never realized she was like this. What happened?

"If you want out of the restraints, tell me now. I'll let you out," Billie said lowly. Her face was serious. I knew if I wanted to stop she would, but I didn't want to stop. I was silent. Billie smiled in response.

"Beg for me," Billie instructed. I swallowed hard and followed her directions,

"Please...please fuck me."

"Louder."

"PLEASE. BILLIE PLEASE."

She smiled,

"Tell me I fuck you better than Heather."

I began to cry at the thought of heather. She didn't deserve this. My body was supposed to be for her now. I had very mixed feelings. I cared for Heather. She had never done anything wrong, but I still wanted Billie. I couldn't help it.

Billie slapped me across the face, dragging me from my guilty thoughts about
Heather. My left cheek stung. I gritted my teeth as she grasped my jaw and repeated herself,

"Tell me I fuck you better than Heather. And no fucking tears."

She added a second finger inside of me and curled it up, penetrating me faster. I let out a small moan, involuntarily, and she grinned at my lack of self control.

"Yo-you fuck me better than Heather," I said.

Her mouth attached to my clit as I gave into her request, I felt my hips buck and she held me in place. And for just a minute, it felt like it used to, when Billie loved me and fucked me in a way I wanted to know forever. I felt myself get closer, I was edging and it was causing my feet to flex in response.

Billie's head reappeared from between my legs, she licked her lips as she continued to penetrate me,

"Wanna cum pretty girl?"

I nodded. Even though this was wrong and disgusting...I did want to. I loved how she made me feel.

Billie smiled and bit her bottom lip,

"Ask daddy for permission baby."

I felt my walls get close to contracting and it came with a desperation for approval.

"Can I please cum daddy? Please let me?"

I couldn't believe she let me on the first request, she kissed my neck and whispered, "cum on my hand baby go ahead."

The release was long and slow, perfectly timed. Billie kept moving her fingers expertly inside of me to ride out my orgasm. I hadn't had sex since last time we had sex so...that was a long fucking time.

"Now say that you're still mine and I'll take the restraints off of you," Billie instructed.

I sighed, "I am still yours." And unfortunately I knew that I meant it.