Snapchat Billie's POV

I had just gotten back from Rachel's house, it was already like 5am. It had been a long night of...exercise. Don't get me wrong - I like fucking Rachel. And she's there for me, anytime I need her...but it wasn't like sex with Cleo. That was like making love and I missed that sometimes. I tried not to think about it. At least that Heather girl hadn't fucked Cleo...that gave me some sense of relief.

Incoming call: Finneas

"What's up bro?" I asked, he hadn't called me in a few days. I knew he was busy doing some rich kids house parties, so I was surprised he was calling at this hour. He should be working.

"Dude- I just saw Cleo with some really hot bitch. It was a few hours back. They were about to fuck on the couch I swear to you. It was wild."

"Huh?" I asked Finneas, sitting down on my bed. I felt my fists clench.

"I don't know- some hot blonde girl. I would totally fuck her. Don't tell Claudia I said that. She had her hand like almost on her pussy in front of everyone while they made out. I don't even know how they got there it's a college party but whatever. I saw them leave with some redhead girl and a boy holding the redhead's hand."

Danielle. And one of Danielle's toys. Typical.

I sighed, "Thanks for letting me know bro. I hate the thought of someone else fucking her. Is that weird?"

I would normally never admit to this but Finn knew me well enough, he could already tell I was upset.

"No. You loved her. I think she's the only person you've ever loved."

We hung up the phone in a few minutes after talking about his new set list for the parties.

I got onto social media immediately, checking to see if Danielle or Cleo had posted anything. It was already 6am by this time. I finally found Danielle's snap story posts, Cleo holding that girl's ass, Cleo sitting on that girl's lap with her hand almost on her pussy...my pussy, and then...Cleo in bed with her. So she did fuck her.

I didn't used to love her. I did love her. And this shit hurt.