Watch Me.

Heather and I started spending most of our free time together. She drove me to school in the morning on her way to college and dropped me off at the back entrance, kissing me sweetly before I would go. I didn't think twice about it, if the school knew I was gay then fuck them...I'm literally with one of the hottest girls I've ever seen and I'm kissing her in public.

About two weeks into this the timing was off, Billie and Rachel walked into the back entrance together and witnessed Heather and I kissing. I tried to ignore them both, like I had been doing but I felt Billie's eyes sting my back when I walked by.

She sat beside me in math that day and huffed, "so you and that coach huh?"

I didn't respond. She leaned closer to me and spoke louder, "so you and that coach HUH?"

This earned the stares of the surrounding students, so I decided to respond and save myself further embarrassment.

"So you and Rachel HUH?" I responded. I didn't mean to be so immature...but she brought out the worst in me.

Billie scoffed, "so she's fucking you now?" she asked casually as she bit her thumb nail.

I looked at her as my jaw dropped, like it was any of her business. We hadn't had sex yet. I wanted to but I knew she would come onto me when she was ready.

Billie saw my face and chuckled, "so she hasn't fucked you? Good. No one else can."

I rolled my eyes, "you don't get to have your cake and eat it too Billie," I responded.

"Watch me," she replied coolly and returned her focus to the lecture.