7-Eleven Billie's POV

Time skip to several shows into Billie opening for Finneas *****

I loved hearing the crowd yell my name when they knew I would be opening...and I loved gaining a social media following....I was really getting better at performing and a hell of a lot more confident. I mean these bitches were throwing bras on the stage at me and asking me to bend them over for meet and greet pictures. It was hard to not act cocky.

I know some of the crazed girl fans upset Cleo, she rarely said anything about it but I saw the flame behind her eyes. As fucked up as it seemed, I liked making Cleo jealous. I knew she wouldn't leave me if she was that jealous. I couldn't stand the thought of her leaving me again.

Heather kept on blowing my phone up. I blocked her from any contact with Cleo but she still tried to get to her through me. The idea itself was ridiculous.

New Text Message
That Dumb Bitch Heather

How is Cleo? Just let me know how she is. I miss her. I know she's yours now but I worry about her. Please just let me know.

I locked my phone with a huff, not bothering to reply to Heather. Cleo can cut her off for me abruptly and that bitch was still pressed.

Cleo plopped down in the seat beside me on the tour bus.

"Billie really?" She held her phone up and the high level of brightness forced my eyes to blink and readjust.

One of my newly made fan accounts reposted a picture of me grabbing one of the dark haired girl's boobs from the meet and greet. Cleo was always on my ass about this shit. The fans knew about Cleo and I...they were questioning how Cleo feels about these promiscuously posed pictures I keep agreeing to take. I looked at Cleo's glassy eyes and my sight trailed down to her clenched jawline. I knew how Cleo felt before she let me know.

My skin stung as she slapped me across the face. I rubbed my right cheek and felt my eyebrows scrunch together,

"Cleo what the fuck? I'm sorry! The girl asked...I was just trying to be nice to my fan base."

Cleo's face softened,

"Billie I know...but the caption the girl posted showed that she had other motives. And I've asked you not to do this before...why don't you give a fuck about my feelings? This is just like when you fucked Rachel..."

I pointed my finger at her and stood up,

"Cleo don't even- this is nothing like that. That's in our past. Leave it alone," I demanded.

She lowered her head and exited the tour bus,

"I need a break from this," she mumbled.

Fame fucking sucked...I mean I loved it obviously. I loved the free shit companies were starting to send me. I loved that I was starting to make some money at something I was actually good at that didn't involve me going to school. I loved the girls...and how bad they all wanted me, but I would never admit that to Cleo. Fame sucked because it was fucking up my relationship that I had worked so hard for, our relationship used to be the only thing I gave a fuck about.

"Cleo's going to the hotel for the night," Finneas said casually as he walked onto the tour bus hand in hand with Claudia. Claudia gave me a death glare like I had just grabbed her boobs for a photo. Jesus.

I left the tour bus and headed down the street on foot to the nearest 7-Eleven. I needed some Mountain Dew and Takis ASAP.

I strolled inside and headed for the refrigerated drink session, as I was reaching down to pull a mountain dew out of the slot I felt a tap on my shoulder,

"Oh my God...Billie Eilish?"

I turned around to see a gorgeous blonde biting her bottom lip in the most innocently sexy way. I raised my eyebrow and shut the refrigerator door behind me,

"Yeah thats me...you a fan?"

She nodded excitedly,

"That song Ocean Eyes...holy shit...I mean obviously I was a Finneas fan first but once I heard you opening for him....you like turned me gay. I swear to God."

I had a terrible idea and I knew I shouldn't act on it, because I do love Cleo...but damn she can be a crazy bitch. And tonight she's a crazy bitch that isn't sleeping with me.

"Turned you gay huh? You tryna prove that mamas?" I heard myself ask.

Damn.