Chapter (21):

The next day Wren was at the airport in front of her private jet with her sunglasses on. She was wearing a light blue casual dress shirt and white pants and white converse. Monique came dragging her bag behind her swaying her hips like a model, wearing red shirt with buttons and dark blue jeans with high heels.

"Hey gorgeous" she said as usual kissing her cheek.

"Hello" said Wren a little cold.

"Come on, chill!! We are going on a vacation"

"For you it's vacation, for me it's work. Yes, there will be some days off but still for work"

"You need to enjoy your time there, work won't do you any good, trust me. Your hair will turn grey"

"I love grey"

She rolled her eyes. "Whatever. Who are we waiting for?"

"Madeline!" she replied quickly.

"Ah, yes right" She nodded crossing her arms and saw Madeline coming towards them. "Speaking of the devil"

Madeline came wearing a white t-shirt and black jeans with white sneakers.

"Sorry for being late, was I late?" she asked slightly paranoid.

"No!" again she replied quickly and Wren eyed her, checking her outfit. "Nice outfit"

"Thanks" She pulled a strand of hair behind her ear from the shyness. After their unexpected kiss, Madeline started to feel shy once again every time she was around Wren and Wren was having a hard time keeping her coolness around Madeline.

"Could we please like... go now?" said Monique.

"Yeah, let's go... Charles!!" She called the pilot.

Inside the jet, Wren and Monique were sitting beside each other, Monique beside the window and Wren on the other side, Madeline was sitting across from Monique, feeling maybe jealous of her and Wren was checking her laptop.

"Ahhhh!! I can't wait to get into the water" said Monique dreamingly and no one commented. "Madeline!!"

"Hmm?"

"What are you gonna do when we get there?" Wren looked at her with her sunglasses on, feeling intrigued.

"I haven't decided yet... but maybe I'll just relax on the beach or take a walk along the beach" Wren smiled to herself at the idea of her relaxing.

"Well, I hate to break this to you but we will be working, not most of the time, but we will have to work" Wren said coldly again taking her sunglasses off.

"Jesus, Wren!! Let the girl relax for once" she stated.

She shrugged. "Sorry, that's just work"

"How is your hand by the way?" asked Madeline changing the subject.

"Better than yesterday, thank you" This time Madeline could swear that she saw Wren smile with her eyes.

Monique sniffed attraction in the air. "How long is this flight gonna take?"

"Just one more hour" said Wren checking her watch.

......................................................

They arrived at the hotel, the hotel was very wide more like a resort, many tourists came to this hotel from all over the world as it sets on the beach. It has four large swimming pools, many palm trees, Gym, sauna and three restaurants.

Wren booked their rooms, one for Monique and the other was for Madeline and as for Wren she will be staying at her own beach house at the resort.

"Okay, here are your keys" she said as she handed them the keys. "Enjoy your stay and Madeline could you please come with me?"