Chapter (17):

Dave dropped off Madeline at her house, she headed for her apartment feeling tired from all the dancing, indeed she did enjoy her time tonight but it also made her wanting more, more with Wren. She went to her bed sleeping on her side and thought about how she and Wren were standing so close that she felt her warm breath come out from her lips when she talked with her sexy delicate voice.

..........................................................

Wren was sleeping with both her hands behind her head and she was still awake, next to her was Emily sleeping on her side not facing her but she can tell that Wren was awake.

"Can't sleep?" asked Emily.

"You are awake?"

"Yeah, can't sleep either" Emily turned her body to her. "Okay, talk, I'm listening"

"It's about tonight, I can't stop thinking about her"

"You are happy?"

"I'm. I danced with her, I held her hand but I think I couldn't focus on dancing"

"Mm-hmm, you looked like a cute couple by the way"

"We did?" She smiled widely.

"Yes"

She shook her head. "No, No, that can't be, we can't be together"

"Since when you are so confused. Wren? ..." She sat properly on the bed. "You are Wren Clermont, a famous billionaire young woman who can have any woman in the world"

"Exactly!! And Madeline is not just any woman, she is special"

"Just give her some time, maybe she is with Dave now but who knows maybe you will be together"

"I know this is selfish, but... I hope so... let's get back trying to sleep, shall we?"

...........................................................

The next morning at work, everyone arrived early on time, no minute less, no minute more. Wren went to her home early to change her clothes for work and when she was inside the elevator, Madeline entered with her quickly.

"Morning" said Madeline all excited.

"Well, hello my dance student" said Wren smirking. "I hope you got better now at dancing... I'll see your progress someday"

She laughed. "Thank you... I have an amazing teacher"

They arrived to the floor and each took separate ways.

"Morning, Em" said Wren heading to her office and she nodded at her in response.

"She is different today, isn't she?" said Madeline looking at Emily.

"I agree and Eleanor will be glad seeing her smile"

"Is she coming today?"

"Uh, yeah, her plane probably just arrived"

As she was saying this, the elevator door opened and Eleanor stepped out feeling glamorous as always and Emily immediately went to her, taking her coat and bag.

"Hello, girls"

"Morning Eleanor" both responded.

"Wren is waiting for you in her office" said Madeline professionally.

"Thank you. Emily could you please send Henry a message? Tell him to meet me this afternoon to have lunch. He knows the place"

"Sure, right away"

Eleanor turned and entered Wren's office.

"She is lucky she was in Italy" said Madeline.

"I also agree on that, but don't worry, you'll have the chance to have a vacation of your own"