Chapter 15

✆ Recap ✆
'Well for you it's gonna be awhile but for me it's gonna be today'

"OMG Yoongi your gonna get a boyfriend in no time I can't wait for you"

Yoongi blushes at the thought of him and Jungkook being boyfriends.

"Well remember Namjoonie someone  today is gonna get some dick and not be able to walk for a week"

It was Namjoon's turn to blush at the thought of his daddy ramming into him and himself screaming for him to go faster.

"Well I'm ready for him and everything and I will be ready to be carried to and from my class"

Yoongi laughed at the thought of Namjoon being carried from his hyung to each of his classes.

"Well are ready for my dick Yoonie or are you just gonna pretend that we aren't gonna do it"

Jungkook whispered this to Yoongi right by his ear but Namjoon and Jin still heard it.

"Yah Jungkook get away from my Yoonie or else I'm gonna kick your ass"

Jin was saying that with his fist in the air as Namjoon and Yoongi tried to hold him down because the knew he wasn't kidding.

"Calm down hyung I won't do anything with out his permission first I promise"

All Jungkook could think about at that moment was how cute Yoongi looked like tip toeing to reach Jin's fist.

"Good now let's go Namjoon we need to get to class"

"Bye hyung Bye Namjoonie"

"Bye Namjoon Bye hyung"

Time skip

"WAIT Kookie hyung I'm coming"

Jungkook looked behind him and saw his cute little Yoonie running to him so he stopped and turn around.

"Ok ok chill Yoonie I'm waiting you could have told me that you were gonna walk with me"

Yoongi for once actually really looked at his hyung and actually saw his sharp jawline muscular arms popping out and his pecks.

"S-Sorry hyung I f-forgot"

Jungkook looked and saw Yoongi blushing and wonder for a little bit then smirked when he realized that his Yoonie was checking him out.

"Take a picture Yoonie so you can check me out on your phone too"

Yoongi blushed madly that he got caught by his hyung checking him out.

"S-stop teasing me h-hyung I was just noticing  how good looking you looked"

It was Jungkook's turn to blush and he was so mad because he saw a flash and Yoongi smiling at his phone.

"Hahahhaha hyung I'm gonna put that as my screen savor and keep it forever"

Jungkook bent down and started to whisper something into Yoongi's ear.

"You shouldn't talk to oppa like that or else your gonna have a punishment on our first time"

Yoongi blushed madly and everyone was staring at them and the most embarrassing thing happened after.

"H-hyung stop carrying me every one is watching"

Jungkook looked around and gave everyone a glare so they wouldn't be making his baby uncomfortable.

"Calm down Yoonie they won't bother us anymore look"

"Thank you oppa for making them stop looking at us I love you"

As Jungkook heard that he started hearing cute little snored coming from his baby and he just wanted to squish him to death.

⚒︎ Exercise time ⚒︎
⚖︎ Yoonmin book tmwr get ready for it I hope you think it's good ⚖︎

Sincerely
Author p ♥︎