Chapter 39

↬ Recap ↬
'Yoongi got down from the bathroom and went to the living room and put a movie on while he heard the microwave starting and the drinks getting poured.'

"Hyung come one we have to go wash it out and then get ready"

Yoongi nodded and followed Namjoon to the bathroom and sat down on the chair. Namjoon started to wash the dye out.

"Hyung I can't wait to show off to everyone we're gonna look like badasses"

"Yea same Namjoon everyone is gonna be shocked"

Namjoon nodded to what his hyung said while he was drying his hair with a towel.

"Ok hyung I finished drying your hair now we have to put on our clothes and then I'll do your hair and mine"

Yoongi gave him a gummy smile he was happy that he was gonna look like a new person and show off to everyone at school.

•Time skip•

Namjoon and Yoongi were waiting to get picked up by their boyfriends and the rest of their friends.

"So hyung what are you gonna do if you see Lisa at the party"

Yoongi remembered that Lisa and Jennie we're becoming besties so he wouldn't doubt if he saw Lisa there.

"Well nothing that's for sure I'm probably just gonna ignore her I'm not going just to argue with her I'm going to have fun and celebrate Jennie"

Namjoon just chuckled at his hyung and nodded when they heard a beeping noise outside.

"Come on hyung let's get this party over with and have fun for Jennie and ourselves"

Namjoon said that while giving a reassuring smile to his Hyung and stood up and started walking outside to go see his boyfriend.

"Come on Yoongi you can do this just ignore Lisa you can do this"

Yoongi gave himself a prep talk before he went outside to see his two bestfriends and his boyfriend waiting for him in his hyung's car.

☃︎ Reassuring smile ☃︎sorry that I haven't been updating I've been focusing on school bc I started hs n the classes well their not hard it's just like they give more work since like their the pre-ap n I have one ap class so like it's kinda hard bu...

sorry that I haven't been updating I've been focusing on school bc I started hs n the classes well their not hard it's just like they give more work since like their the pre-ap n I have one ap class so like it's kinda hard but not rlly I'll try to update every weekend from now on promise also guys message me if u want to be friends bc I'm lonely

Sincerely
Author p ♥︎