Chapter 34

♙ Recap ♙
'Yoongi was nervous to go talk to Lisa but he's stood up to people before so he told himself he could do it again.'

As Yoongi was giving himself a prep talk him and Jungkook both heard the bell signaling that last period ended and it was time to go home.

"Come one baby we have to do this now we can stand up to her"

Yoongi looked up from his lap to see Jungkook giving him his signature bunny smile while holding a hand out to him.

"O-ok Hyung we can this I can stand up to her for myself to her I won't let her words bring me down"

Jungkook smiles at his baby and was happy that he was gonna defend himself and be able to see him do it .

"Ok baby well let's get going we don't want to miss her and we have to hurry so we can visit my grandma"

Yoongi and Jungkook both left the nurses and started looking for Lisa.

They found her walking to the front door with her friends talking and flipping their hairs.

"Oh hi oppa what are you doing with the slut you should come with us instead we're better then him"

Jungkook started to feel his anger building up from the words that were coming out of her mouth but felt calm when he felt a hand on his shoulder.

"Well sorry to say it to you but he's not going with he wouldn't want someone who was so desperate to open their legs for their ex"

Yoongi spilled all of that in one go and smirked when he saw the reaction of Lisa and he looked behind him to see his hyung smirking as well.

"Well your one to talk about opening your legs because your the only slut here"

Yoongi could care less what she said because he knew everything coming out of her mouth was a lie.

"Well at least I'm not a desperate bitch going back to their ex your basically crawling back to Jungkook but I guess I have to put it through your thick skull that he won't want you ever again and he has someone better in his life"

Lisa and her group of friends had there jaws dropped from what he just said while Jungkook was just laughing from what he said.

"Whatever but all I got to say his watch your back Min Yoongi I'll make your life a living hell"

Lisa and he friend of groups left while some of the students watching were laughing their asses off.

"How did I do hyung was I good did o get her good"

Jungkook just smirked at his baby boy and was happy that he stood up for himself and went down to his ear.

"Yes baby you were amazing and I enjoyed the show you were so sexy"

Yoongi blushes from what his hyung and pushed him away and started to walk away to his hyung's car and screamed something.

"PERVERT"

Jungkook just looked at his dongsaeng and
started chuckling while walking over.

⇫ feisty kitty ⇫soo hi it's me again also ima update all of my three stories also thank u guys for 35k I'm sooo happy thanks again Ily alll

⇫ feisty kitty ⇫
soo hi it's me again also ima update all of my three stories also thank u guys for 35k I'm sooo happy thanks again Ily alll

Sincerely
Author p ♥︎