Chapter 24

✆ Recap ✆
'Yoongi immediately shut up and sat down next to Jungkook and was happy to see his boyfriend.'

"Hey Hyungie how's your day been so far"

Yoongi could tell something was wrong with his hyung he looked nervous like he wanted to tell him something.

"Well I wanted to ask if you would go on a double date with me and Namjoon and Jin hyung"

Yoongi was surprised he was in awe his hyung was asking him on a date and he was a flustered he looked so cute.

"Yes Jungkookie hyung of course I'll go with you and Namjin couple"

Jungkook screamed internally he was happy that he got the answer he wanted from his babyboy.

"Good I'll pick you up at 6 tonight dress nice for me please"

Yoongi was happy he was going on his first date and with his two favorite friends.

•Time skip•

Yoongi was waiting patiently for his hyung to come and pick him up so they could meet up with the Namjin couple.

He heard a knock on the door and he was getting nervous and excited because a million thoughts were running through his head.

"Hey baby are you ready to go Jin hyung and Namjoon are waiting for us at the restaurant already"

Yoongi happily nodded and started walking to his hyung's car.

"Jungkook hyung I'm kind of nervous right now this is my first date so if I say or do anything wrong can you please tell me"

Jungkook thought that his baby boy looked so cute from his cat like eyes to his button nose the way he dressed and was talking just looked cute.

"Awww it's ok baby trust you'll do fine if you do fine in bed you'll do fine on this date"

Jungkook places a quick peck on his baby boy cheek and started driving he saw that he was blushing madly from what he just said and did.

↶ Hotties↶So today I had like three freaking test and today my periods were shorter bc we had a pep rally but on the good side I got a 94 on my algebra test teehee also um this chapter short bc it's a filler duhhh also um kind of been crying recen...

↶ Hotties↶
So today I had like three freaking test and today my periods were shorter bc we had a pep rally but on the good side I got a 94 on my algebra test teehee also um this chapter short bc it's a filler duhhh also um kind of been crying recently bc why do ff have to have better love life's then me like not fair but any gays I'll see u soon sluts

Sincerely
Author p ♥︎