chapter 8.

I was waiting for Dominic in my dorm room. He would be here in a few minutes and I already finished the lasanga. I was cleaning the dorm and my side of the room, because I actually wanted to opportunity to sit. Jade was sleeping at het parent's house this week and I was happy for her, since she did not saw her parents a lot. She told me a lot about her mom and how her mother and my mother met. My thoughts got interrupted by a knock on the door, or better said two knocks. Impatient knocks.

"Hi, come in," I said when I saw Dominic on the doorstep. I step to the side to make sure Dom can pass me and with that he got inside and sat down on my couch.

"Food first, than we will study. I do not study without a filled tummy." He told me with a childish voice not even asking me about the food, but guess what, I did not had the energy to reply  with a bitchy comment. So I just grabbed two plates and placed them on the table, I placed one front of him. I grabbed the lasagna and of fucking course I had to burn my damn hand.

"Shit, shit, shit," I scream-whisper while biting my lip to control the pain a little. I hate these things, I freaking hate them.

"Yo, are you okay?" Dom asked me and I didn't know what to do, because my entire hand was red. Before I could answer he grabbed my hand. "Come here," he held my hand and he turned the tap on and let lukewarm water on my hand.

"Is that better?" He asked me and I nodded my head looking at his hand, which is holding mine.

"How did that even happen? If you just had asked me to grab the lasagna you would not have burned yourself. Well, knowing you, you still could, but that is not my point, I could have helped you, babe." He told me while looking at my hand.

"If you wanted me to hold your hand, you could have just asked me." He told me and I letted out a little laugh. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Your hands are huge, those creep me out." I tell him and he looks up and let out a soft laugh.

"You know what they say about big hands, big feet means a big co-" I interrupt him by couching like I am dying, he does not get to finish that sense, not today. I still have to study.

He smirks at me and just says, "Well, I do not have to finish the sense, since you acted like you were choking on it already." I just rolled my eyes at him, dickhead.

We finished dinner and I wanted to wash our plates, but Dominic told me I shouldn't do it, because of my hand. I am not a baby, I can take care of myself. And I told him the following sense, "I can take care of myself," and when I was standing in front of the kitchen counter he slapped my ass.

I turned around and started yelling,
"What the he-" before I could finish, Dominic pushed me against the counter and I couldn't get away anymore. He grabbed my hands and placed them on the counter behind me. He placed his hands on my hips, "I don't like it when you swear, it makes you look bad." I didn't have the right words to reply back. I couldn't find words at all.

Before I could even reply back I felt his breath against my neck, "We should start studying, before I can't hold myself back anymore." He told me and I nodded still feeling distracted.

Thank you guys for the 400 reads, I will publish the next chapter when I reach the 30 followers on wattpad<3 I ONLY NEED 1 FOLLOWERS MORE

This is a short chapter, but the next one will be longer and there will be a little suprise mabye:)