chapter 23.

75 followers is a new chapter!
Xavi pov.
Lets just say this, Alli couldn't keep her promise, or treat. When we got home she didn't want to get out of my car, so I told her, "Babyn, it was fake, you and I both know it was. And if you do not get out of my car I will carry you." I told her and guess what? Her stubborn ass was still in my car. I grabbed her arms and I placed her hands on my chest, I know this girls weak points. "Dom," she said in a voice full with evidence, "Allison," I said in a playfull voice, "I am going to carry your tight ass upstairs." I said and I picked her out of the seat and I placed her over my shoulder, which I knew she loved. "Dominic Aiden King! Put me down!" She yelled at me, but I knew she loved it.

"Dominic!" She yelled again and I opened the door and I closed it by kicking it with my feet, locking it with my right hand, while holding her up. I started walking again, walking upstairs and I opened my bedroom door. I kicked it closed and I placed her on the bed softly. I grab her by her feet and I pull her to me, "Baby, I told you no sex." Alli said and I looked at her and she smirked, "Okay, maybe for this one time, I will let you." I nodded my head, and I started taking off my shirt and I saw her staring at my abs.

Allison pov.
Unbelievable hot, he was unbelievable beautiful. I was looking at him and he was smiling at me, a cute dorky smile. The smile I can look at for days, straight. He was amazing, beautiful and smart. He did not like to show his great abilities, I think he was afraid of what everyone is thinking. I think he liked to act, I know he does. He is now naked and damn, god send me help.

Xavi pov.
I started pulling her jeans on and I was leaving kisses on the entire way down to her ankles. I was pulling of her shirt and I was kissing her belly and I saw her smiling down at me, adorable. I threw her shirt away before I started kissing her boob outlines. She is fucking gorgeous, "Baby, you are gorgeous." I tell her and I start uncliping her bra, she is gorgeous. She was naked under me and I love her, I love this girl. "I love you," I tell her and I give her a kiss on her jawline, "You are everything," I tell her before kissing her on her troat, "you are my always." And with that we start making out, but in a beautiful lovely way. "Make love to me," she told me and I was not planning on grabbing a condom, "Baby, condom?" She said and I shook my head, "How about babies?" I ask her and I see her lightning up, her entire face, beautiful. "yes." She said with a smile and I couldn't help, but smile as well.

I grabbed my cock and I placed it at her slit, "You are sure?" I asked her and she nodded her head, before smiling again, "Yes big man, get inside of me and make a beautiful baby with me." I enter her opening and I hear her letting out a beautiful moan, one of the best sounds in this world is Allison moaning. I started moving slowly and I start kissing her as well, I start moving on a good tempo. I know this is her favorite way, this slow way. I was holding her my her hips and I was kissing her while she was clenching her legs around my hips, I love this girl. "Fucking" I say and I trust again, "beautiful". I can do this all night, this girl, she is everything.

"Go a little faster tough guy," she says while breathing really loud. "Your wish is my demand baby." I tell her and I start trusting quicker, she is probably going to feel this tomorrow. I hear her breathing and she is almost screaming now, "Fuck," I hear her yell, this girl is perfect, "I love you." She told me and I kissed her, "I love how I am filling your entire beautiful body." I tell her and I feel her legs shaking underneath me, that is hot. "I am coming," she says and I nod and trust harder and I hear her breathing some words out and I knew she came. "Baby, I am almost there." I say and I trusted four more times, before I came as well.

"I fucking love you more than I love anything baby," I tell her and she nods, "I love you." She says and I heard her laugh a little, it was one of those beautiful giggles, "do you have any names?" She asked me and I nodded, "Boy's name Hunter and the girls name Scarlett." I tell her and she nods, "I love those, I actually tought about Hunter as well, Scarlett, Scarlett is just beautiful. Hunter and Scarlett."

Thank you so much for the 6.85k+ reads! It is insane and I am very grateful<3 I love you guys enjoy this chapter!