chapter 21.

New chapter at 61 followers<3
We were partying and Dom was watching over me while I was dancing in the middle of the room, on my own. "Dominic," I whined and grabbed his arm, "dance with me babe." I said and I saw his eyes turning a shade darker. "I will only, when you ride on my dick as well, tonight when we get home." He whispers in my ear and I feel my entire body heating up, "Yeah, I might will." I tell him and he is following me to the dance floor and we are standing there dancing and grinding against each other. "Baby, you are making me so crazy," Dominic whispered in my ear while I was grinding my ass against his front. "I love it when you do," he told me and he started kissing my neck and he bit on my ear softly.

"You turn me on baby," he says while moving his hands to my hips and squeezing them. "I like I got that effect on you," I say and we started kissing, or more like making out. I turned around so I was facing him and we continued kissing him again, I got my hand of his neck and I stroked my hand over his bulge in his pants. He was as hard as a rock, o sweet jezus. I started stroking him over his pants, but these pants were not making it better, "let's get to your car?" I ask him and he nods, "Yeah, like right now, I will text Daniel saying you didn't feel well." I nod my head and we almost ran out of the building. Before we got inside the car, Dom pushed me against his car and kissed me before opening his door. He pushed me inside on my seat next to the driversseat, before driving away. I couldn't wait until we got home, I unbuckled his belt and I zipped his zipper down before taking his cock in my hand jerking it slowly. "Baby, I can't fo-focus " and before he says anything else I say "Well, search for a place we can fuck." And he pulls his car over and I unbuckle my seatbelt and I pulled my dress up and my panties to the side. Dominic grabbed a condom and pushed it on before I got on top of him and I pushed his dick inside of me, "fuck so tight," he whispered out and I started riding his dick and I just saw him catching his breath, I love the feeling of being in charge. "So beautiful on top of me" he said and I continued moving up and down and he was rolling my hips against his, "so fucking hot." And with that I came and so did he. We came together, in his car and I tried to move myself of his body, but he trusted two more times, "Now you can sit on your seat, baby." He said and with that we got home.

We got home and just slept together hugging each other "i love you," he says before going to sleep, "I love you." And with that I felt asleep. In the arms of the man of my dreams

First of all, I am sorry this is just a small chapter. But I feel a little sick and I wanted to upload something. Thank you guys for reading my story. I love you. thank you for the 4.2k reads