When the Sun Goes Down

Mercedes wakes up feeling better than she has in a long time. She isn't exactly sure why then she turns to see three heads in the bed with her. She smiles. "Guys, wake up."

None of them awaken.

She shakes Quinn. "Wake up, Quinnie."

Quinn frowns and moans. "No."

"You always do this." Quinn is terrible at waking up. Then again nearly all of their siblings are. "Get up, girl!"

Quinn cries pitifully. "I'm tired, Mercy!"

"We have to get up for church."

Quinn makes a rude sound before lifting her head. "Fine."

"You get these two up and I'll take care of the girls." Mercedes gets up to awaken Lauren first, who's the easiest to awaken.

The younger but taller girl yawns widely. "Wow! that was some good sleep!"

"Sleeping pills, drugs and alcohol plus food and being four in the morning." Mercedes' lips twisted.

"I'm going to have to ask Little Jones to hook me up with more sleeping pills. I might be better than those weak wimps on the mat but I still get aches and pains. Sleeping is hard."

"I know what you mean. I used to have trouble going to sleep when I was in my many activities. But I will take a sleeping pill in a minute!"

Lauren smirks. "So we have to get out?"

"Yeah." Mercedes pouts. "We have church. Which is why Quinn needs to go first."

"Why?" Lauren's confused.

"Because she takes the longest to get ready." Mercedes whispers.

Lauren giggles. "Alright, Jones."

"Can you handle getting Rachel and Sugar up? I know I'm going to have to fight with Tana."

Lauren snickers. "You really are."

Mercedes goes to her pullout and shakes Santana. "Wake up, Tana. Wake up for church."

Santana groans loudly. "Leave me alone!"

Mercedes swats her. "Girl, wake up! You have church!"

Santana's lip curls. "So what?"

"You don't miss church and we're not going to either!"

Santana sticks her bottom out and snuggles back into her pillow.

Mercedes sets her fists on her curvy hips. "I'll go get Marcy and have her wake you up!"

Santana makes an outraged face before opening her eyes. "You're mean!"

"Shut up and get up!" Mercedes goes to wake up Brittany.

MJ

Mercedes opens her door and goes to see about her siblings. She knocks on the green door, the brown door and the guest's white door.

Mal answers the green door while Laura answers the brown door.

"Are you guys ready?"

"Yes." Laura yawns (she's the only one of them to wake up well).

Mal nods. "Yeah. She's just helping her friends get ready."

The white door opens. It's Maddie and she's dressed for church. "Hi!"

"Good morning, sweetie." Laura holds out her hand.

Maddie goes to her and hugs her. "Good morning."

Mercedes goes to them and kisses Maddie's childishly chubby cheek. "Good morning, baby."