Baby Back

"I'm so nervous." Quinn admits.

"Don't be nervous." Tina holds her hand.

"I can't help it. We're going to get Beth back in just an hour."

"I think I'm nervous, too." Puck allows.

Mercedes hugs him. "You guys are going to do great."

"And you'll have us." Mike puts in.

"Group hug!" Sam opens his arms.

The girls hug him. Puck and Mike hug the girls.

People are whispering about them but they don't care.

MJ

Quinn adjusts her blue skirt so it looks respectable.

"What are you doing?"

Quinn nearly has a heart-attack. "Marcy!"

"Sorry." Marcy enters the bathroom fully and goes to rinse her mouth out.

"What are you doing?"

"I need to eat something."

"So you're drinking bathroom water?"

"I'm washing my mouth out, drag queen."

Quinn sets her hands on her hips.

Marcy straightens and wipes her mouth delicately with a towel.

Quinn eyes her outfit, still approving even though the men in their lives hit the roof when they saw the brunet. "How'd you come up with that outfit?"

Marcy's expression flattens. She's wearing a black camisole and red and black checkered short-sleeved chambray shirt tucked into the tightest distressed black jeans tucked into knee-high black heeled boots. The shirt is midway open and she's wearing silver and black jewelry with straight hair.

"I'm serious. You look hot."

"Is this your way of saying you're angry I'm not wearing court clothes? I drove straight from the game-"

"I'm being serious." Quinn hugs her. "I love you."

Marcy doesn't know how to accept that.

"I know this is probably freaking you out but Dr. Jackson said I have to start telling the people I love I love them before I can't."

"That sounds like emotional blackmail."

Quinn laughs.

Marcy rubs her back. "I love you, too Blondie."

"Yay."

Marcy pushes her away with a small grin. "Let's go get our baby back."

MJ

"What do we do now?" Mal asks as they all stand in the parking lot of the courthouse.

"She needs things. 'Zilla has her old things, right?" Marcy wants to confirm.

Puck nods as Beth pulls on his hair. "Yeah. Ow!"

"So we should go shopping for stuff for Quinn."

The women scream loudly, happily.

"Ow..."

The babies start crying.

Once they soothe them, the women convince the men it should be a joint effort for family time so they all (including Puck and his mother) go to the Babies'R'Us that Marcy got things for the twins.