Hotel California Part III

Marcy has the glee club run for the hills. Her family and their spouses wait for her in the parking lot but she's waiting on Rachel to speak. Eventually she checks her phone. "You've got 8 minutes."

Rachel jumps and begins pouring out her heart exactly how it is in her head. When she's done, she has three minutes.

"I can't tell you what to do." Marcy makes that clear.

"You can't?" Rachel slumps.

"Do you want her in your life?"

"Yes." Rachel bows her head.

"There's no shame in that. Blood is a tricky thing. It'll make you cling when you're better off repelling. It's sickening really."

"That sounds like personal experience."

"If you consent to her being in your life, you've got to be open and honest. If you don't, cut her out completely."

Rachel swallows. She has a lot of thinking to do.

MJ

"So what are we?" Sam asks.

"You are dumb as hell." Puck shakes his head.

Mike snorts but agrees.

Mercedes hits both. "Leave him alone!"

"Yeah." Quinn helps. "It's not his fault he doesn't understand relationships."

Both Mercedes and Sam give her a look while Puck and Mike fall out laughing.

"What?"

"You still don't know how to help anybody but yourself." Marcy scares the group.

"Ah!"

"Stop it."

"You stop it!" Mercedes feels like she's having a heart-attack.

Sam is sure he's peed on himself.

Puck is feeling less than manly.

Quinn bursts into tears.

Mike is straight up confused. He's not easy to sneak up on but she's the only person to consistently do it.

Tina bursts into tears.

"Stop crying." Marcy gets frustrated.

"Marce!" Mike swats her before hugging Tina.

Mercedes and Quinn hug her, too.

The trio of boys are suddenly less upset.

"Nasty." Marcy shook her head. "Just nasty."

"And I get to have sex with all three?" Mike is thinking this isn't such a bad idea.

"What?!" Puck and Sam are bemused but Puck isn't for long. "We get to have sex with all three?! Hell yeah!"

Sam blushes.

Marcy purses her lips. "I'm going home. I have two people waiting on me to show them affection."

Mercedes lights up. "Mal and Ellen?!"

"Mally and Mickey." Marcy frowns before getting in her car.

Mercedes throws herself on Mike. "Mikey, make her be loving!"

Mike chuckles. "How about we go home and bug her to death until she kisses him in front of us?"

Mercedes brightens and kisses him. "This will do."

MJ

"Where have you been?!" Mercedes taps her toes.