Chapter 4~ Regina

Monday came quickly. I woke up that morning and made myself look best I could. If what Heather said about her being popular was true, I needed to dress to impress.

A red car pulled up in front of my house. Probably Heather's.

When I went downstairs to get in, Heather wasn't the one driving, it was another girl, dressed in a red Blazer and plaid skirt. Her look was complete with a giant red scrunchie in her hair. Now she looked popular.

Heather popped out of the car I caught a glimpse of a girl in green also in the car. Heather was wearing a yellow plaid Blazer and skirt with yellow knee high socks. Her hair was tied back with a yellow scrunchie.

The girl driving and the girl in green got out.

Heather pointed at the girl in red, "That's Heather Chandler," She pointed at the girl in green, "And that's Heather Duke."

So they were all named Heather, that's probably why they started the clique.

Red Heather looked at me with a sneer on her face and then rolled her eyes. "She's not that great but she will do." She said.

"Excuse me?" I asked, "What does that mean?"

"You're weak, you've let people control you and I can tell." Red Heather said. And she had a point, I moved just to escape my problems. Maybe I could learn something from these girls.

We all got in the car and drove to school. When we got there people stared at us. It felt weird since people had stopped paying attention to me.

"You good?" Green Heather asked me.

"Yeah..." She only nodded.

The first three periods went by fast. I had first with Red and Yellow Heather, Second with Red Heather and third with Green and Yellow Heather, I walked to lunch with them.

We sat at the center table where Red Heather and a girl in blue were already sitting.

"Are you named Heather too?" I asked the girl in blue as I slid into an empty seat.

"No, I'm Veronica. Sawyer." She said.

I nodded, "I'm Regina George."

"Nice to meet you." She said smiling.

Than girls then began to gossip, it reminded me of when I talked with Gretchen and Karen. But then Cady came and ruined it all.

I suddenly felt irritated at them, but I fell back in line and joined the conversation.

•later that day•

I ended up going to Red Heather's house after school. I rode there with all the Heathers and Veronica in her car. They all chatted and sat there on their phones.

When we got there we went up to Red Heather's room.

"So? Regina, what happened at your old school?" Red Heather asked as she went through a drawer.

"Well," I began, "I was the most popular girl in the school along with two others, Gretchen and Karen, then some new girl, Cady, came and I  invited her to sit with us, soon enough she decides she's done with me and over throws my power."

"What a bitch." Green Heather said.

"So then you moved?" Veronica asked.

"Yeah."

"I FOUND IT!" Red Heather was holding up a pink scrunchie. It matched hers, Yellow Heather's, Green Heather's and Veronica's.

Red Heather walked toward me and tied my hair back with the scrunchie. She smiled as if she looked pleased.

"Welcome to the Heather's, Regina." She said.

Yellow Heather looked happy, Veronica smiled and Green Heather nodded. I had officially made a comeback, I was once again popular.