Intimacy Part 2 (Larry)

She stood on the opposite side of the island in the kitchen with her arms folded across her chest. It had been two months since the incident and things between her and Larry had been progressing rather well, damn good in fact. Normally, she wasn't one for drama, but she didn't back down when it came to what she believed in, or for defending people she cared about. She certain'y wasn't about to start now.

"Why are you here, Laurent?"

He knew by the look on her face, the flash of anger in her eyes and the set of her body language that she was pissed. He didn't blame her really. He had fucked up big time and he wasn't entirely sure where to begin to fix it. He figured that maybe appealing to Amanda's kind-hearted nature was a step in the right direction, but now, standing in front of her, he was having doubts.

"Please, belle, let me explain."

"There really isn't anything to explain. You fucked around on your own twin brother with his girlfriend. You broke the bro code, my friend."

"I know, and I'm sorry."

"I'm not the one you need to be apologizing to. So, I ask again, why are you here?"

He sighed softly, snapping back the long twists from his face with a near violent jerk of his head. Once upon a time that gesture would have had her knees weak, but not now.

"She came to me the other night in tears. She told me that she had caught you in bed with Larry."

Amanda scoffed. "And you believed her instead of simply asking one of us?"

"Oui!" He practically shouted, heaving an overly frustrated sigh. "I was jealous, belle!"

"Jealous of what?"

"Of Larry. He knew how I felt."

This wasn't going to end well, she already knew it. "Felt about what?" She prompted, almost immediately dreading asking the question.

"About you."

She snorted faintly. "Oh, please. You mean to tell me that you slept with Melissa out of jealousy because you thought I had slept with Larry?"

"Oui." This time, he sounded almost defeated. "We were close once, you and I. You were my best friend, someone I grew to care for very deeply. "

Yup, walking disaster. That's what her life had just become. She had not one, but both Twins confessing that they were in love with her. Talk about a cluster fuck.

"You know, Laurent, at one time, I would have killed to hear you confess this but I seriously think that all this fame and fortune went to your head. You are so clouded by all the pretty packaging of all these women that throw themselves at you, that you seriously don't know the value of a real diamond when you see one." Amanda paused for a moment. "Can you give me a list of my favorite things? Do you even know what my favorite colors are?"

"You like spicy food, tacos, and pizza. You love listening to thunderstorms and watch the rain fall. You love water in general because it helps calm you when you're upset. Your favorite colors are black and purple and sometimes when you're alone you like to sing and dance." Larry's voice cut into the conversation from the doorway of the kitchen. He moved gracefully into the room, carrying a couple of brown paper bags with the Taco Bell logo.

 He moved gracefully into the room, carrying a couple of brown paper bags with the Taco Bell logo

"You almost forgot, Lar, that she loves to write while listening to music."

"I wasn't done, Laurent." He warned through his clenched bunny teeth. "She loves to cuddle on the couch with a good movie while having fingers run through her hair. She especially enjoys it when her migraines hit and all she wants is the scent of my cologne to ease the pain. She gets emotional when it's that time of the month-"

"Alright! That's enough you two. I'm not letting either of you ruin the bliss of Taco bell." She snatched the bags from Larry's hands, giving him a quick kiss at the corner of his mouth before making her way towards the living room. "You two better figure shit out. You're brothers. I'm going to sit on the couch, eat my tacos and watch a movie. When the lot of you are civil enough, then you can join me. Until then, don't break my shit."

They both watched in surprise and awe as she sauntered out of the kitchen without a backwards glance, leaving the both of them alone.

"Larry, if you don't marry her, I will."