Intimacy Part 7 (Larry)

His hands were on her the instant they were through the door. It was as if he couldn't control himself, and quite frankly, she didn't blame him. Ever since their tango in the women's bathroom at the after party, it had lit a fire in both of them that couldn't be quenched. It was love and lust rolled into one. She felt her back being pressed against something solid, but she didn't care what it was. Her hands practically ached to touch him. She was tugging at his shirt just as he was at hers, both becoming frustrated when their limbs tangled. Teeth tugged on lips and tongues dueled for dominance. She was rewarded with his groan when her palms finally slid up along his lean muscled torso. Her shirt soon joined his in a heap on the floor, leaving a trail that led from the front door and up the stairs. By the time they reached his bedroom, they were both naked, the feel of skin on skin only further heightening the arousal between them. Larry laid her back against the bed, taking a moment to look down at her with such emotion in his eyes that she practically melted. She knew in that moment she had made the right decision.

She propped herself on her elbows, watching him with the same matching emotions. He smiled at her, a boyish grin that lit up his face with a happiness she had never seen before and it was all for her, for them. She crooked her index finger at him, begging him to join her. When he crawled onto the bed and over her, she curled her fingers around the back of his neck, claiming his mouth with hers. This time it was tender, sweet, filled with the love she had for him and he had for her. It flared between them, blazing brighter with each passing second. He lifted her legs to either side of his hips, settling himself between them where he belonged. He broke the kiss, taking a breath as he stared down at her. She was so beautiful to him. Everyone always said love was blind. No, lust was blind. Love made you see in perfect clarity.

"Look at me, belle." He whispered against her lips. "I want to see your eyes when I slide all the way inside of you."

His words nearly broke her resolve. They were so damned sexy and she swore he knew it. It was as if they held a leash to her gestures because she did just what he asked of her. Her rich brown eyes locked instantly with his just at the exact moment he slid the length of himself inside of her. The feel of him slowly, inch by inch gliding home sent fire burning through her veins. There was something overly erotic and intimate about the penetration that just flat out did it for her. The palms of her hands slid up the muscled expanse of his back, fingers curling around his shoulders, anchoring herself to him.

"Oui, bebe. So perfect." He murmured, brushing his lips across hers. His fingers curled around her waist, pulling her fully down onto him even as his hips circled in a sexy slow rhythm, as if he was dancing his way inside of her. Marking her, claiming her. "You are mine, cherie. Not my brothers. Mine. And I am not letting you go."

Amanda groaned at his words. They turned her on in a way she never thought possible. When Lau had stated that she was his, she had thought him arrogant, but hearing them from Larry, they felt...right. He shifted, propping himself on his forearms, bracing them on either side of her head as he angled himself just right to slip that last bit into her. She was his now, fully, but he wasn't quite done just yet.

"You don't know how badly I want to cum inside of you, belle." He groaned as he felt her body clench tightly around him at his words. She enjoyed that idea, did she? A devious grin flashed across his face. "You like that idea, don't you, bebe?" He whispered against her lips, staring down into eyes that had gone opaque with pleasure. They were more of a honey brown now rather than earthy and he found himself becoming lost in them. "The thought of you carrying a piece of me where ever you go...Mmm, you don't know what that does to me, cherie."

She felt his breathy whisper at her ear, sending a shiver down her spine. Her senses were nearly in overload and she swore that he knew exactly what he was doing to her. Her fingers tangled in his afro, tugging at it gently as a ripple of pleasure gripped her in it's fingers, bowing her spine and tilting her head back.

"Look. At. Me." His voice growled against her chin. "Look at me while I'm cumming inside of you, amour."

Her gaze locked back on his. She felt him throbbing deep inside of her and knew that he was just as close as she was.

"Oui. Just like that, bebe." His breathing had become ragged, mingling with hers between them in a Tantric breath that seemed to tip the scales even further. "Cum for me, belle."

It was as if his words held the switch because as soon as he uttered them, she came apart at the seams, tumbling over the edge. Her release seemed to trigger his own. His body shook with the effort to last just a bit longer, but with her silken heat gripping onto him like a vise, he couldn't. With a growl, Larry followed behind her, burying himself as deep as he could physically go as he came. His mouth descended, claiming hers in a fiercely passionate kiss even as after shocks jolted through them both.

"That was only the beginning, cherie. By the time I'm through with you, you won't be able to walk straight for a week."

She chuckled softly, earning a groan from him since he was still inside of her. "Neither will you.