Intimacy Part 6 (Larry)

Music flowed around them like a tidal wave. She wasn't normally one for after parties, or night clubs in general, but it was for the Twins and she was here to show her support of them. They had all changed into more casual clothing. She had forgone her dress for the much more comfortable attire of her favorite sweats and hoodie. Her favored white Nikes were ever present adorning her feet and just as she was stepping out of the women's bathroom, pulling her braids back into a messy bun, she felt Larry's arm slip around her waist. She glanced up at him, slightly confused as to why he wasn't hanging out with his brother in the VIP area. Almost as if he could read her mind, he grinned.

"I wanted talk with you alone for a moment, belle." He stated, reaching up with his other hand to gently run the backs of his fingers over her cheek bone. "I know that I said that I would be willing to share you with Lau, but the truth of the matter is that I'm not. I know a part of you loves him, that you loved him first, but bebe, I love you. I have loved you for a long time and I don't want to let you go. I can't. You're too important to me." He leaned down to press his forehead against hers as both of his hands framed her face. "Please don't make me share you. He's always been the older brother. The one who has taken over everything. I do not want him to take you too."

For a moment, Amanda was a a loss for words. She didn't know what to say. She had always wished that Laurent had been the one to confess such things, but now, now she was glad it was Larry. She was happy. Yes, she did love Lau, but she had begun to realize that it was the lover of a brother, a friend. He had made his boundaries very clear and now it was time to set hers. She didn't want to have to choose between them and in a way she didn't have to, but she understood that now, Lau was better off as her friend than a lover. How long would it be until he did the same thing again?

"I'm not going anywhere, Larry." She stated softly, her own hands reaching up to grip gently at his wrists. "You have been the rock for me when I needed it. You held me while I cried over him. You made me laugh and smile when I thought it was impossible to ever do it again. I may not have loved you first, I may not even be your first love, but I hope I'll be your last."

A genuine smile lit his face, one that flashed those adorable bunny teeth. He still held her face between his hands as he swooped down to claim her mouth with his. This wasn't just lust, not with Larry. This was love and intimacy that she hadn't ever experienced before and though Laurent would be pissed, disappointed, Amanda couldn't find it in her to really care. When had he cared if he had hurt her? The feel of Larry's hands gliding down her sides to grip at the backs of her thighs was more than enough to get her to stop thinking. He picked her up with ease, carrying her backwards and back into the women's bathroom. It wasn't the exact ideal place for their first time together, but he wanted her and he was going to claim her before his brother attempted to snatch her out from under him. He closed the door behind them with the heel of his shoe, fumbling around behind him to flick the lock in place.

"I had a better idea for our first time together, belle, but I'm not going to let Laurent ruin this for us." He whispered against her lips as he set her down on the edge of the counter by the sink.

"You can make it up to me later, Lar." She was already toeing off her shoes, fingers fumbling with the fastening of his belt in her haste to get to him. She was like a woman starved and he was the meal she had been craving. His long fingers, decorated in his every present rings took a hold of the waist band of her sweats and pulled them down, practically yanking them off of her legs. He didn't even bother taking her panties off, he slid them to the side as a fingertip caressed the warmth of her entrance.

They both groaned in unison. "So wet already, belle? I had so many plans of making this last all night long, but tonight, it will have to be quick before they come looking for us."

She tugged at his jeans, shoving them down as far as she could with her hands. "I don't care about that, Larry. Just shut up and take what's yours already."

The devious smirk that plastered itself on his face. If she could bottle it and sell it, she'd be rich in a heart beat. He stepped between her legs, though it was more like a shuffle since his jeans were wound around his ankles. He took a hold of her hips as he lined himself up with the scorching heat of her core that already threatened to burn him alive. He leaned down, pressing his forehead against hers just as he eased the tip of the long hard length of him inside of her. She bit her lower lip, mirroring him as he pushed himself further. Strings of rapid fire French greeted her and though she had absolutely no idea what he was saying, she felt her body respond to the sexiness of his words. Their breath mingled between them, each letting out a sighing groan when the full length of him was buried as deep inside of her as he could physically go and there was not an inch to spare. It was as if she had been made to fit around him like a glove.

"Mon Dieu, belle." He murmured against her lips. "You feel so perfect that I don't want to move." He stayed that way for a moment longer before finally mustering up the courage to shift his hips. At first he used his years of dancing, his fluid grace to grind himself inside of her. It made her eyes practically roll back into her head. She slid her hands up his back beneath the shirt he still more, fingers digging into his shoulders as if she was anchoring herself to him, bracing herself for the inevitable storm that would follow. It was as if her gesture was all the clue he needed because his grip on her hips tightened and he began to move in and out of her body at a nearly fevered pace. They knew they had to hurry, that everyone was waiting for them at the after party but as of right now, neither of them cared that much. They were too wrapped up in the moment and each other to put much stock into weather or not anyone was looking for them yet.

(Nearly thirty minutes later..)

He was laughing at something she had said as they walked towards the main part of the club where the after party was being held. Her hand was in his and he was practically all over her. Laurent had been watching from the other side of the dance floor, his fingertips moving back and forth over his lower lip. He had known his brother would have found a way to turn the tables in his favor. He had caught onto the fact that his Twin was not pleased with the idea of sharing her. He couldn't blame him really. He had not been known for sharing well either. But he was the one who had fucked up and slept with Melissa while she and Larry had still technically been together. He was the one who had shoved Amanda aside. He didn't blame her for finding someone else. She was a damned good woman. He had let his fear get the best of him and had unfortunately lost her in the process. But he knew she still loved him. He had seen it in her eyes every time she looked in his direction. However, now, when she looked at him, he saw something else entirely. Had she and his brother finally taken that last step? Had she given herself to his twin instead of him? The thought of it burned like lava in his blood. He hated to feel that way about his own brother. He wanted Larry to be happy and it seems he had found it with Amanda.

Then why was he so angry?

He knew he was losing her.