Part 11 - To Fun

" Just one more teensy weensy sip of one?" I slur, holding out my empty red solo cup.

" No." Jasper says, " you're drunk enough Chlo. How did you even get that drunk anyway? I thought we said that we were going to have only two cups? What happened to that?"

" Uh....life." I take a step forward and poke Jasper's chest, " And by the way, I am not that dru.....drun.....oh shit."

A wave of nausea hits me as I quickly push Jasper out of the way then lean over and spill out my guts. The sour taste of vomit and alcohol fills my mouth as I stand up and wipe the vomit off my chin, and I cringe. I look back at Jasper who seemed more concerned then I am about it. So what? This is the first time I have vommitted tonight, so if you ask me I've done pretty well.

" I think you need to go home," Jasper says.

" I can't go home. My grandmother would literally burn me alive, AND I don't have a ride. In your face Mr....uh I don't know what I was saying..," I look down at Jasper's hands to find that he doesn't have a drink. Well since this guy doesn't seem to know what fun is I will have to bring it to him. Not that way you sick bastard of a reader.

I take Jasper's hand to his surprise and walk him towards the kitchen.

" Where are we going?" Jasper asks me.

" To fun."

" I really do think you have had enough fun for a night for tonight Chlo. We have to work tomorrow, remember? Besides, I don't really think your version of fun, is my version of fun. "

" What did you say?" I squeal and Jasper stops abruptly, pulling me backward with such a strong force that I knock into him.

" I said that you need to stop drinking!"

" You," I say turning around and pointing at him, " are not in charge Mr......ooh its Eli!"

I notice Eli out of the corner of my eye and wave at him. Eli notices and walks over to us. He seemed pretty worn out but kept looking over his shoulder every three steps he took towards us.

" Hi, Eli!" I beam.

Eli looks from me to Jasper, " Drunk?" He asks him.

" No," I argue " Just tipseee!"

Eli chuckles, " Well whether your tipseee or drunk I need your guy's help."

He looks back over his shoulder again then turns back to us.

" Oooh, fun!"

" Did something happen?" Jasper asks.

" Not something. More like who."

" Oh no." Jasper says, " Was it who I think it is?"

" Most likely, yes."

" Who? " I ask.

" Aubrey of course," Jasper tells me and Eli nods.

" She's been bugging me all night. She's literally harassing me, to say the least. She's spilled to drinks on me. Not one. Two."

Jasper sighs looking down at his shoes for a moment then looks back up at Eli and I, " Alright. Chloe, how are you feeling? Think you'll be able to do this in your....state?"

" I feel oh so fantabulous, but I'm not helping becuz that's me best friend," I say, holding a thumbs up with a huge grin. Jasper smirks, rolls his eyes, then turns back to Eli.

" Honestly Aubrey is just a bit drunk right now, she's like that with a lot of guys when she gets drunk."

" A bit? She's worse then Chlo over here."