Halloween Shenanigans Part 1

Shinso sighed as he sank into the soft bed his Dad had moved to the 1-A dorms. His dad actually got Iida to move to the fourth floor just so that Shinso could be right next to Kaminari. Speaking of hyperactive pikachu, there was loud pokemon music coming from his room.
Shinso rolled out of bed and hit the floor with an OOF. Grumbling slightly, he got up. He stiffly walked towards the door and yanked it open. Glancing at the light greyish yellow string, he pushed the door open. The last thing Shinso expected to see when he opened a door is something extremely attractive. Lucky for him, Kaminari was stretching, and just happened to have his ass facing the door. Shinso's face went bright red. While he was attempting to calm himself down, Kaminari turned and saw an awkward Shinso staring at his ass, unable to look away.
"Like what you see~?"
Shinso nodded before he could stop himself, causing a blush to appear on the Pikachu.
"Uh... ANYWAY! What costume do you have for the Halloween party?"
Shinso shrugged. He never wanted to go anyways.
"I don't have one."
The expression on Kaminari's face nearly got Shinso to laugh, but forced himself to stay stony faced. Kaminari jumped up and dragged Shinso out the door, calling people as he went.
"Mina, we have a costume emergency!"

♡~10 minutes later~♡

The Bakusquad assembled in the common room, plus Shinso. Shinso blushed a little when he noticed Kaminari hadn't let go of his hand. Bakugo noticed and scoffed, staring pointedly at his and Kirisima's intertwined hands. Shinso shook his head at Bakugo, clearly stating that he wouldn't fall into that trap. Kaminari clapped his hands together, catching everyone's attention.

"okay everyone! So I called you all here to help our new classmate who does not have a costume."

Mina's face lit up. She ran off in the direction of the elavator, leaving a confused group behind. She returned shortly with a bundle of cloth and a giant cheeky smile.
Shit.
She pulled cat ears out of the bundle and placed them on Shinso's head. He pulled them off as soon as he could, but not before Kaminari's eyes lit up.

"No. I am not going to be a cat again."

Mina raised a pink eyebrow as cheeky smiles spread across the bakusquad's faces (excluding Bakago who tried to look grumpy while glancing at Kirishima's smile).

"You've been a cat before~?"

Shinso cursed silently. That cursed halloween was one he kept on trying to forget but his dads kept bringing it up.

"Ugh. Fine I'll tell you. when i was 9 my Parrot Dad got my Cat Dad and i cat costumes for halloween. Later on when I was half asleep I started purring while my Parrot Dad was running his fingers through my hair. My dads remind me every halloween as soon as i wake up, and I vowed to never put on a cat costume again."

The bakusquad was howling with laughter after he finished. Kaminari got off the floor still laughing and noticed Shinso trying to sneak away. Pulling him back to the group, who were pulling themselves together, he gently took the cat ears from Shinso's hand and placed them back on his head.

"I think that would be adorable to see. And the rest of the Bakusquad are convinced I'm a cat as well so I don't want to be the only one on the "presumed cat" theory board."

"Theory board?"

Todoroki came running from the other side of the room, slapping sunglasses onto his face.

"Have I been summoned?"

Kaminari nodded and pointed to Shinso while Nya-ing. Some how Icy-Hot understood and pulled a tiny flute with cat ears. Blowing on it, and making a high pitched shriek Todoroki's theory henchmen came in, wheeling a  giant pinboard with PRESUMED CAT across the top with Kaminari and Aizawa's faces above it. Kaminari's "evidence" included a picture of Kaminari fleeing from a cucumber, and a cat tail that seemed to be caused by a random person's quirk. Aizawa's side was comparing him to Garfield and Grumpy Cat. Midoriya produced a camera and took a photo of Shinso with cat ears and pinned that to the board next to Kaminari, while Tokoyami got the Bakusquad to relay Shinso's story to him. Once they finished, Todoroki blew the cat ear whistle twice and retreated before Shinso could try anything to stop him.