Angsty-fluffy Memories!

Kaminari was on his knees, sparks flying off him as he remembered everything the League of Villains had done to him, his friends and his family. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Come on kiddo! Catch!"

Five year old Kaminari laughed and ran after the ball his Papa threw. He tripped over a root, grazing his knee. His Dad and Papa ran over to him, cradling him as he began to cry.

"It's okay sweetie, We're here for you."

His Dad's gentle voice was cut off with a scream as a ten year old with a hand on his face decayed part of his arm.

"Say, your son has a pretty powerful quirk. Why don't we make a deal?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kaminari backed away from his classmates, electricity sparking off his ten year old body.

"S-stay away! I don't want to hurt you!"

15 year old Tomura and 26 year old Kurogiri appeared behind him. Shigaraki placed his hand on Kami's shoulder with his pinky up, and whispered in his ear;

"Kill all witnesses, or your Fathers will be the ones dead."

They teleported away as Kaminari let off a large burst of electricity and killed everyone in the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kaminari electrocuted villains left and right, trying to escape.

"I'M NOT GONNA BE UNDER YOUR INFLUENCE ANYMORE!"

Shigaraki watched sadly from the other side of the room. He knew that he had to let Kaminari go. The 17 year old waved to Kurogiri.

"Teleport him away."

"But young master-"

"NOW KUROGIRI!"

Kurogiri slowly nodded, then turned to where Kaminari was. Kaminari glanced over to Shigaraki and Kurogiri, and then slowed his attack, giving Kurogiri enough time to teleport him away without being shocked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kaminari screamed in anguish, then remembered something else.

"Look what we got you! Now You can really be part of the family!"

The electric blonde began to calm. That's right, the League of Villains may have harmed people around him in the past, but they were mostly looking after him. With his dads, they were smothering him with over-protectiveness. At age ten, he was constantly being bullied by the people Shigaraki instructed him to kill. And when Shigaraki knew that they couldn't keep him anymore, he let him go. 

His mouth twitched into a smile as his fingers traced over the small pendant that hung from his neck. Kaminari belonged here. 

~~~~~~~~~~

Shigaraki warily watched Kaminari writhing on the ground. He wanted to comfort the electric blonde, but also really didn't want to get electrocuted. After a while, Shigaraki saw a small smile dance across Kaminari's face.

Shit did we finally drive him insane?

Kaminari stood up. Shigaraki shifted around in his seat a little, waiting for the villain monologue he had heard so many times. 

Instead, Kaminari rushed forward, and hugged Shigaraki. The leader of the league of villains tensed up. 

WE DEFINITELY MADE HIM INSANE! WHY IS HE HUGGING ME?????????

Kaminari pulled back and smiled at Shigaraki.

"Thanks for looking out for me. But seriously;"

Kaminari's expression turned really annoyed.

"Don't kill my friends."

---------------UA--------------

Aizawa and shinso huddled on the couch, watching every MCU movie with no breaks.

After the stress of seeing Kaminari as a villain, Aizawa suggested a movie marathon to comfort his son. Shinso agreed, on the condition that he could choose what they watched. At some point, Sero walked in, assessed the situation, grabbed some ice cream and sat down to watch as well. Then it was Uraraka and Iida. Then Ayoma and Mina. And soon the entirety of 1-A were watching Marvel movies. Halfway through Iron man 2, there was urgent knocking on the door. 

Kirishima got up and opened the door to see a green haired floof with a villain costume and red eyes. The green haired floof looked like he had been crying for ages.

"I-it's Shoto! He was killed by the LOV!"