Villain Relationships

WARNING: Suicide and self harm

Gloom settled over the UA dorms. No one could belive it. No one wanted to wven think about the fact that one of the bubliest people in the class was now a villain, and no one knew wgat gappened fo Todoroki and Midoriya.

Meanwhile, Aizawa was on yet another patrol, trying to find his student-turned-villain. He lept across rooftops, searching everywhere, until he came to the Endavour residence. The house was up in flames, and Shoto's brother and sister were huddling out front, crying.

Erasorhead dropped down in front of them.

"Hey! What happened?"

Natsu looked up, his eyes filled with sadness and fear.

"It's Shoto. He came in with two villains, and killed Dad."

Aizawa's eyes widened behind his goggles.

"Can you describe the two other villains?"

Natsu nodded.

"One of them had poofy green hair and seemed to be Shoto's boyfriend, the other one had yellow hair and an electric quirk. They came in, and Shoto said that he was sent by the league of villains and that his name was now...."

Natsu trailed off. He didn't want to say it out loud, what if it was a dream and saying Shoto's new name out loud would make it real? But the burning building in front of him reminded him that Shoto didn't want to be his little brother anymore.

Aizawa frowned.

"He changed his name?"

Natsu nodded.

"His name is now Frozen Fire."

Aizawa felt a chill surge through his bones. He shakily nodded.

"I will contact you when we find him."

Aizawa was about to swing away when Fuyumi stopped him with a hand on his shoulder.

"Please try not to hurt my baby brother."

Aizawa nodded with a small, reassuring smile.

"I wasn't planning to."

Aizawa then swung away, headed towards the UA dorms. As he neared, he noticed that a student was on the 1-A roof. He landed next to them, to see Shinso staring at him with tears in his eyes.

"Did you find them?"

Aizawa shook his head, patting Shinso's arm. He took down his goggles.

"The only thing I found was something they destroyed."

He regretted his words when Shinso's eyes flashed with sadness and anger. He yanked his arm away from Aizawa and ran to the edge. Aizawa's eyes widened and he reached to grab Shinso.

The purple haired boy hadn't slept since he had been found. He didn't want to. Now, he just wanted to die.

"I wanna die."

Aizawa froze.

No... not another one. I can't lose someone again. Shinso....

Shinso's slumped shoulders merged with an image of Shirakumo and Aizawa hugged the young boy.

"You can't do this. Please..."

Shinso's eyes widened a bit at the insecurity in his dad's voice. He always saw Aizawa as confident and caring, but never thought that he would react this way. Shinso stared over the edge at the ground beneath him, and sighed.

He felt that stare he had been feeling almost constantly since he was set free, and set a determined face.

"I wanna die, but don't really wanna die. You were there, you would care, making me aware."

Shinso rolled up his sleeves, showing the cuts on his arms to the two people watching.

"Every scar. All the blood. More and more, they're never done. Not enough, not enough."

He yanked himself out of his Dad's arms and jumped. Air rushed past his face, and he closed his eyes.

Come on, I know you're there...

Just as he was about to hit the ground, Shinso felt warm arms encircling him, and breaking his fall. Shinso opened his eyes to see worried golden eyes scanning his face. Kaminari frowned at Shinso.

"Why'd you do that? I became a villain to protect you! Do you know what I would have done-"

He was cut off by Shinso kissing him. Shinso pulled back after a bit, smirking.

"Well, I thought it would be a good way to get you to show up."

Kaminari blushed.

"Sh-shut up!"

Kaminari put Shinso down, then realised Aizawa was standing there. Kaminari akwardly laughed, backing away.

"Uh... I gotta go! Bye!"

He ran off, yelling over his shoulder:

"DON'T FORGET TO TELL EVERYONE THAT YOU GOT SAVED BY THE PIKA-ARROW!"

Shinso chuckled and shrugged. He turned back to Aizawa.

"Hey dad, sorry for worrying you."

Aizawa glared.

"You've got some explaining to do, young man."