The f*ck?

"I want you to join the league of villains."

Shinso and Kaminari stared at Tomura like he had gone crazy. Then the pissed off pikachu said something Shinso thought he would never say;

"The f*ck? We would never join your b*tchy squad! F*ck off! And while you're at it, shove your d**k up a-"

♡~Technical difficulties~♡
♡~Let's see what the others are doing, shall we?~♡

Aizawa sighed.

"Listen, we don't want to pick a fight-"

"Then leave."

Aizawa glared at the redhead. Then he nodded. At that, Neil put out his hand, and flicked his fingers. Metallic objects all around flew towards him, narrowly avoiding Aizawa and his students. They swirled around him, forming a barrier between the heroes in treaining and Neil. Kirishima cried out to his teacher.

"Can't you erase his quirk?"

Aizawa shouted over his shoulder;

"No! I can't see him so I can't do anything! You kids try to clear a path to him!"

The students all nodded at him. Neil glared at them.

"I'M NOT THAT EASY TO DEFEAT!"

A lamp post flew at Sato, but the sugar heroling grabbed it and threw it right back. Bakugou proceeded to blow up in his face.

"IDIOT! DON'T THROW HIM BACK HIS WEAPON! WE NEED TO DESTROY OR HOLD ONTO IT!"

Uraraka laughed.

"WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING AT ROUND FACE!"

"You came up with a really good plan Bakugou! Come on guys! We need to gather up all the metal he's manipulating!"

The group quickly split into three groups. One to destroy the metal, one to gather it, and one to distract Neil.

Kirishima, Momo, Koda, Jiro, Iida, Tokoyami and Shoji were running around in front of Neil, pissing him off a lot.

Tokoyami suddenly stopped. Momo noticed and darted over to him.

"Tokoyami are you okay?"

Tokoyami just nodded, then took off, running through the metal being thrown at him, yelling:

"CAW CAW BITCH!!!"

Kirishima giggled at this, then fell onto the ground laughing. Iida rolled his eyes and picked up Kirishima to continue dodging.

Mina, Bakugou and Ayoma destroyed most if the metal on one side of Neil.

"FUCKING WORK FASTER!!!"

"I CAN'T! MY TUMMY HURTS!"

"FUCK THAT!!!"

And Sero, Sato, Ojiro, Tsuyu, Uraraka and Hagakure worked together to gather up all the metal they could.

Sero accidently yeeted a streetlight past Neil to Bakugou.

"WATCH IT RIP OFF SPIDERMAN!"

"Sooty Bakugou!"

But Neil was not giving up. He continued to fight them all off, until something wrapped around him. Something very familiar. He turned to the doorway to see Maria standing there with the scariest face he had seen in years. Her hair wrapped around him, forcing him to stop using his quirk.

"Uh... Maria, why are you stopping me? They were trying to get into the house!"

"I know Neil. Why didn't you tell me we had heroes at the front door?"

Neil just stared blankly at Maria as if he had never heard of the word hero in his life.