Kaminari's a Villain???

Class 1-A returned to UA after searching all over town for their four missing classmates. Aizawa directed everyone to the showers.

"We need to stay healthy. After your showers, please have some dinner."

Everyone sat down silently for dinner, worrying. Halfway through the meal, there was a sharp knock on the dorm doors. Looking around at his classmates, Kiri sighed and got up.

"Hello, who is it?"

One shaky voice drifted through the door.

"Sh-shinso...."

Kirishima flung the door open to reveal Shinso in his bloody, battered state. Shinso tried to take another step, but stumbled.

Kiri caught him easily.

"Whoa Shinso! You need to get to recovery girl!"

Shinso shook his head.

"No there's something more important I have to tell everyone..."

Kiri bit his lip, then picked up Shinso, running into the dining room. At the sight of him, everyone stared. Eventually, Uraraka spoke:

"Shinso? Are you okay?"

Momo created a blanket for Shinso, while Mina and Sero asked Shinso questions about Kami. Shinso refused to answer anything before everyone calmed down. Once everyone was relatively calm, he spoke.

"Kaminari is no longer a hero. He's a Villain."

♡~I just realised no one knows what happened to Mido and Todo~♡

Todoroki groaned and sat up. Looking around, he saw that he was in a room that was empty other than the door and his bed. Said door swung open to show Midoriya and Kaminari. They silently picked him up and moved him to the bar. They tied him to a chair and stood behind it, waiting on r Shigaraki to speak. Shigaraki grinned at Todo.

"Hello Shoto Todoroki. My name is Tomura Shigaraki, and you're being offered a one time offer!"

Todoroki raised an eyebrow, keeping a calm face.

"What's that?"

Shigaraki grinned under his father's hand. He flicked out a picture of Endavour.

"If you kill him, we'll set you free or let you join the league. Deku and the-guy-who-refuses-to-choose-a-new-villain-name here can help you if needed."

Todoroki cocked his head to the side, thinking.

"What will happen if I refuse?"

Deku spoke softly, trying not to let his voice quiver.

"He'll force me to kill you."

Todoroki sighed.

"Fine. But I'll need lots of help. It's not easy to kill him, trust me I've tried."

Deku stared at Todo in shock.

"You've tried to kill your father???"

Todo nods, not daring to meet Deku's eye. Shigaraki grabbed the ropes around Todoroki, dicentegrating them.

"We'll get you set up right away. Good to work with you, what would your Villain name be?"

Todoroki glared at Tomura, and then:

♡~TIME TO VOTE! I couldn't decide on one, do you get to help.~♡

☆One☆

"My name is K. Perry."

Tomura frowned in confusion.

"What? Why that?"

Kaminari, trying to keep a straight face, stepped foward and said:

"Hot and Cold by Katy Perry."

☆two☆

"Water."

Tomura is too confused to respond.

"My name is Water."

"I get that but why?"

"Watter puts out flames."

"..."

☆tree☆

"My name is Icy-hot."

Tomura raised an eyebrow.

"Isn't that what Bakugou calls you?"

"Bakugou calls Midoriya Deku."

"... Good point."

☆four☆

"Vengeance."

"Are you su-"

"I am very sure."

"Okay then."

☆five☆

"I dunno. What about we ask our readers?"

Todoroki stares at a wall he thinks is where us readers are. Tomura stares.

"Does he do this often?"

Deku shrugs.