How To Fix Your Life

Jiro had been told off. A lot. She ended up being grounded for three weeks, and had her provisinal licence suspended for five weeks.

Kaminari still hadn't forgiven her. He avoided her at all costs, even asking the teacher's to not team them up.

Shinso could tell he was hurting. Even without the string, Shinso still felt the anger, sadness, and guilt eminating from the distressed Pikachu. He was doing everything he could to fix what he broke.

And that was why he was arguing with Shota Aizawa.

"Dad please! I need to fix this!"

"I'm not letting you go near that neibourhood, it's too dangerous!"

"I'm training to be a hero, what lousy hero can't even save them self!"

Aizawa paused. He looked down at his son, trembling with anger and determination. Sighing, he nodded.

"Fine. But only if three other students go with you. I'll get them together."

Without another word, Aizawa left the room. Shinso sighed. Knowing his dad, he was probably going to get Kaminari (because he's his boyfriend), Todoroki (because he's powerful and a strategist) and Midoriya (because Deku liked to go on dangerous life threatening missions). He followed his Dad and found those exact three standing outside Mr Aizawa's room. Kaminari engulfed him in a hug.

"Why didn't you tell me? I would've helped convince Aizawa!"

Shinso chuckled.

"Come on. Dad can't give us forever to fix this."

The three nodded at him.

~♡Wheeeeeeeeeeee time skip♡~

"Neil! Come on, you need to get the door!"

Neil, a skinny redhead 48 year old, rolled over in his dirty bed, scowling at the clock on the wall. He yawned and decent ed down the stairs, glaring at the door where steady knocking was coming from.

"Yeah yeah, I'm coming!"

He opened the door to see four kids, all of them wearing UA wristbands. Two of them huddled close to one another, one yellow haired and one purple haired.

"What do you kids want?"

The purple dude took a breath in.

"We heard that you guys can 'edit' strings. Denki and I need your help."

"Oh yeah? Who are the two behind you?"

"We were told that we had to go as a quad. These two are here in case anything bad happens."

Neil nodded slowly. He then stepped aside and let the quad in.

"So what do you want to do? Break a string, make a fake one, or....."

"We want to fix our string."

The purple boy's response surprised Neil.

"You sure kid? Usually we don't get you lot of fixing requests."

Purple glared.

"UH... SURE WE'LL HELP!"

Maria peeked through the doorframe.

"Neil, what did you do this time?"

Before Neil could respond, Purple spoke up.

"You created a fake string between Jiro and Denki. Because of that, I ended up cutting Denki and mine's string. We need you to fix it."

Maria nodded, her short black hair bobbing along. She walked over to a dusty bookcase and pulled out a nameless leatherbound book. She flipped to a page near the back of the book, and showed it to Purple dude and Denki, Todoroki and Midoriya leaning over their shoulder to see it too.