Halloween shenanigans part 2

Shinso stood in the corner watching 1-A's Halloween party. Specifically watching Todoroki (who was looking for more evidence to add to his theory board) and Kaminari. Currently the loud blonde was pouring alcohol into the punch when he thought no one was watching.

Iida was talking to Mineta about something behind the giant inflatable castle someone had found in the trash of the Support course.

The Bakusquad were trying to find Kaminari  and Shinso while teasing Mr Aizawa about the vampire costume he was wearing.

Deku and Tokoyami were discussing their theories on classmates.

Ayoma spread glitter everywhere with his magic wand (He's a fairy apparently).

And Present Mic was getting his microphone ready. Just as Shinso covered his ears, the adult loud blonde screamed;

"HIT OR MISS?"

Just for the Bakusquad, lead by the teen loud blonde (Kami) to yell back;

"I GUESS YOU NEVER MISS HUH?"

"YOU GOT A BOYFRIEND I BET HE DOESN'T KISS YA!"

"MWAH!"

Stepping into the middle of the room, Shinso silenced everyone, then said:

"He's gonna find another Girl and he won't miss ya."

Everyone gasped in mock surprise.

"OMG SHINSO CAN MEME!"

Present Mic laughed at everyone's reaction, while Shinso glared at anyone who tried to hug him.

"Yes, I can, but only because my Dad is the loudest memer ever and taught me all my memes."

Todoriki popped up in front of Shinso, and enquiring look on his face.

"Which dad? Your Cat Dad or your Parrot Dad? And when did he start teaching you?"

Present Mic laughed from the other side of Shinso and came up behind. Shinso looked at him with an alarmed expression, glancing over to Aizawa for help. Mic patted Shinso on the head and replied:

"Well he didn't get the memes from Shota that's for sure!"

.
.
.
"WAIT WHAT?!?!?!?"

♡~*A few explanations later....*~♡

Todoroki had somehow summoned up his Secret love child board and added to the "Shinso Is Mr Aizawa's Secret Love Child" area next to "Midoriya Is All Might's Love Child". He had taken a picture of present Mic leaning on Shinso and stuck it next to a picture of Aizawa training Shinso that Shinso did not remember being took.

Does Todoroki have another quirk? Hopefully not.

Shinso sighed, waving away his thoughts. While Todoroki did that, everyone else was either lying on the floor (prending to faint) or singing some strange song that was associated with Todoroki and his mother?

Somebody once told me
it's your power Todoroki
Your mother burned your face and she left.

Shinso felt two arms wrap around his shoulders. Turning around, he came face to face with a very drunk pikachu.

"When did you get drunk?"

Kaminari laughed. He pointed over to the punch bowl that was completely empty, and his cup that still had a little bit of punch.

"While everyone was focused on you and you memes and your dad's I wanted to drink something and it tasted goooood."

His words slurred together, proving that he was by far the drunkest person there. Shinso sighed, and turned to his cat dad.

"Dad, I'm gonna take Kaminari back to the dorms. Tell me if anything worth noting happens."

Aizawa sighed and gestured for him to go. Before he could leave, Kaminari loudly whined:

"Why aren't you calling me Denki, Hitoshi? Cause that's what boyfriends do!"

Shinso's face burned at his words. Nope nope nope. Not falling for him, TOTALLY not! Attempting to cover his blush, Shinso ran out, dragging Kaminari behind him.

~Timeskip brought to you by a beutiful ash blonde~

Shinso dumped Kaminari onto the pikachu's bed. The blonde whined, appearing to fall asleep shortly after. Shinso sighed and turned to leave. A hand grabbed his.

"Kami let g-WHOAH!"

With a surprising amount of force, Kaminari pulled Shinso back to his bed, and drunkenly glared at him.

"Don't leave. I need you"

He then proceeded to spoon Shinso. The phycic type's face exploded into the colour of a tomato, while the electric type giggled happily. Shinso wiggled around, trying to escape Kaminari's death grip. After a few minutes of struggling, he gave up. Turning towards his soul mate, Shinso internally smiled and embraced the living device charger. No one heard him whisper.

"I love you so much it hurts."