We Shall Stay Together

Shinso stared down at Kaminari. He thought the pikachu would be happy to be done with him, but instead he was here staring at the broken string like his world was falling apart.

"Kaminari, what are you doing here? Aren't you going to hang out with Jiro?"

Kaminari slowly got up, staring at the floor. He grabbed Shinso's string and attempted to knot their broken string. After a few minutes of this, he looked up at Shinso.

"I don't want to hang out with Jiro. I want to find out how I have two strings."

Shinso sighed. He wasn't sure if it was relived, exasperated or tired, but what he did know is that he wanted answers from Jiro too.

♡~In the common room~♡

Jiro sat on the couch, glancing guiltily over at a very upset Momo.

"How could you Jiro?!?!? We are Soul mates,  why did you need to trick Denki into thinking you are his soul mate?!?!?"

Jiro stared down at the floor, and her red string on her pinkie. To be honest, she was only doing it for her parents.

"Momo... I have to pretend to be straight for my parents, and since Denki said he didn't have a soul mate..."

That was the moment Shinso walked in. Shinso was glaring at her, even more ferociously than Momo. He sat down on the table, ignoring Iida who zipped over to tell him off.

"How did you do it. How did you manage to create a fake string?"

Jiro looked anywhere that wasn't Shinso's face.

"I.... I asked some Soul Mate String professionals to create a fake string. I didn't think this would happen, I'm so sorry!"

Shinso leaned forward, a serious expression on his face.

"Do you know if they can fix strings?"

Jiro nodded. She handed over a card with a phone number and address on it.
XXX XXX XXXX.
XX Fakestreet Avenue.

♡~Later~♡

Kaminari lay in bed, staring up at the ceiling. Deciding that he wasn't going to sleep anytime soon, he decided to go to Shinso's room. He slipped quietly out of bed and snaked his feet into the bright yellow slippers he kept under his bed. Quietly, he snuck into the corridor and stood outside Shinso's room. he took a deep breath, and softly knocked on his door. The door opened a crack to reveal a grumpy cat.

"Shinso? I- ... I need cuddles."

Shinso's face softened. He opened the door a bit more, arms open for Kaminari. The shorter boy melted into his arms. They stood there for a moment, simply enjoying each other's presence. After a few minutes, Shinso heard a soft snore from Kaminari.

"Of course he would fall asleep standing up."

Carefully, Shinso guided Kaminari to his bed. Then he lay down next to him. The cat-like student intertwined their fingers.

"Shinso?"

Kaminari stared at Shinso. Attempting to cover up his surprise, he replied.

"What's up Kaminari?"

"Please call me Denki. To be honest I had a giant crush on you since the sports festival, so... can we be boyfriends?"

Shinso nodded.

"I'll try to be a good boyfriend... Denki."

♡~AWWWW~♡