Kaminari's Dilemma

Just a little disclaimer before you continue reading: This was written when I was twelve. It's not very good and I don't understand how it got so popular. Please just... Be nice.
This is a story that's meant to be stupid because I was stupid.
Thanks and have a great day :3

When Kaminari learned about soul mates,  he had been sad and jealous. He was taught in kindergarten, that everyone in the world had a soul mate,  and there were connected to his soul mate with a single "red" string.
"The string is very important, and you can find out exactly who you're linked to by following it."
However, he never got one.
"Denki that's serious! Everyone has a soul mate! We need to take you to the doctor!"
They speculated that either he didn't have a  soul mate,  or his soul mate hasn't smiled yet.
"Around about 0.7% of the population have Soul mates that didn't smile until they met each other, and even fewer take longer. Anyone like this has been given that soul mate for a reason, your son must be a very caring young man."
From then on, Kaminari loved to get people to smile. His bright personality made everyone laugh and smile, but no matter how many people smiled, still no string appeared. Even when he got into UA, he still didn't have a string.

♡~UA, 2x19 31st of October~♡

Kaminari tumbled out of bed, groaning slightly as he hit the floor. Groggily, he sat up and reached towards his phone.
"Ugh. What time is- OH SHOOT!"
He shot up, and zipped towards his cupboard.
Just as he opened it, a pikachu costume fell out onto the floor. Kaminari's mind went blank.
Wait...
His face went bright red. It was halloween. Halloween meant no school.
"Aaaargh!!!!"
He shut his door and started walking (quickly) towards the elavator. All the way down to the common room he grumbled about no one waking him up earlier. Kirishima noticed him come in, and smiled brightly at his bro.
"Hey Kami! What's up?"
Kaminari laughed and shrugged. The next thing Kiri said made him feel extremely embarrassed again.
"Why aren't you greeting the new student? Mr Aizawa said that you had to meet them first thing today."
Kaminari's face went red, and he ran off towards the door mumbling something like:
"Sorry gotta go now. Bye Kiri..."
He flung the door open and was met by the face of a very confused mop of violet hair. The violet eyes Kaminari could never forget flicked down to his pinkie finger, then returned to his face. Kaminari's breath caught in his throat. He then shook his head violently.
No! He probably has his soul mate! Wait....
Kaminari noticed that Shinso's eyes had shifted and the purple haired male stared off into space. The blonde's hand flicked up and waved in front of Shinso's face. The purple haired boy jolted a bit and looked down to kaminari again in bewilderment. To put him more at ease, Kaminari smiled brightly. His eyes wandered down to Shinso's handheld bag and his backpack.
"Shinso, is that all your luggage?"
He had to block a laugh as Shinso stared at his handheld bag as if he had never seen it before. Shinso looked back to him and nodded.
Wait does he hate me now? Why isn't he talking!?!?!?
Kaminari sighed.
Wait a sec. He's never smiled happily before...
"Hey Shinso, do you have a soul mate?"
Shinso nodded, his eyes flicking towards his pinkie where Kaminari assumed the string was.
"Well who are they? Is she hot?"
"They're... Pretty... but I'm not telling you who he-I mean she is."
Kaminari smirked.
I need to see if it's me!

I will make him smile!