two

Ci'ondra 'cici' Loveless

THE REAL GANGSTERS😌🐍!

Draco🔫: wtms ?

Guwapo💉: shit big booty judy having a party tonight trying slide?

It's to early in the moring and y'all is bad workers we have a metting today at 9 so be there🤦🏽‍♀️!

Dayday🧟‍♂️: well who pissed in your mouth dis moring😕

RiriwithnoAnna🐍❤️: leave my Bestfriend alone🙄.

Draco🔫: they not coming to the meeting it's just you and me sadly.

I just left them on read and got up and got dressed for this meeting. I just put on something cute but simple.

I went downstairs and told riri I was leaving. Me and riri been best friends since the 8th grade. She my only female friend ion trust people especially not now. But riri one down ass female she a real ride or die.

I got in my car and connected my phone to the aux and started playing Lud Foe 187.

I'm a pretty girl but ion listen to all dat sap shit unless I'm really in my feelings bout sum. And I drove like it's fucking GTA in this bitch.

"I hit the club with all my ice on I turn the lights on my tool on me who these nigga staring at my jewelry gang with me bang with me we start shooting in the club if you scared to tote a gun you can't hang wimmie run up in yo bitch house where them kilos got some baldheaded Mexicans shoutout my migos" I rapped along with him.

I pulled up to the trap and got out and went in. I walked in these motherfuckers sit up here giving out lap dances. And Draco sitting there letting it happen.

Imma kill his fine ass then bring him back alive.

"ION PAY YALL NASTY ASSES TO GIVE OUT LAP DANCES AND DRACO YOU NOT EVEN DOING YO JOB."

"You always yelling chill out sometimes" this one girl Tay said.

"Watchua you say you wanna repeat dat"

"I'm just saying ever since yo br-" before she could finish I pulled my gun out and shoot her right in the chest. Brother always taught me hit the heart they immediately die.

"Don't nobody in this fucking room bring up my brother ever a fucking again unless paying respect understood" I asked dem. They all nooded they head. "Call somebody to burn ha body" then I walked upstairs to my office.

I close my door and went to my desk and pull out the picture of my brother. I rub my hand down it as a tear slide down my face.

Why am I on the sentimental shit I'm a G!

I wiped my face and kissed his picture "Te quiero siempre" I put his picture back in my drawer. I checked the time on my phone 8:46. I clicked my phone back off and put my head down on my desk.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

Why lord im just trying to have peace.

Then the door opened anyway in walked Draco.

"Why you kill dat girl you need a chill out that's the 3 girl you done kills Dis week keep killing people anit nobody going be here to work." He said sitting down on my desk.

"Ion care I'll kill all these motherfuckers and do the work my self. You should have told them to be working that's why they get payed foe not to be a hoe."