Thirty-seven

9 months later

Ci'ondra Loveless
Cici
September 26

It was the middle of the night and I was woken out of my sleep by Xianna crying. I sighed getting out of the bed going into the nursery. I picked her up and felt her diaper it was dry. I know she wasn't hungry cause I had just feed her an hour ago so I just took her in the room with me. I grabbed the lil thing Brittney brought her so she won't roll out the bed. I placed her in between it making sure she was on her back.

She stop crying when she realized she was in my bed. That's all her spoiled ass wanted. I got back in the bed and placed my hand on her stomach and she grabbed my pink finger. I smiled and kiss her forehead before closing my eyes and going back to sleep.

I woke up at like 12:30 and I didn't feel xianna holding my finger and she was gone out the bed. I stood up and rushed downstairs and her and draco was sleep on the couch. I let out a breathe of relief and went back upstairs.

I know this my time to be getting my sleep but I need to clean up this house while he got her. Lately draco has been gone a lot and it's frustrating because we have a newborn and I feel like I'm doing this by myself. I love my baby I do but i haven't gotten sleep in forever whenever I do start sleeping good she starts crying. I'm trying to get her on a schedule so we both be sleep at the same time but she not having it.

I cleaned up her room first, then our room.i cleaned out our bathroom then the guest bathrooms upstairs. I went downstairs and cleaned out that bathrooom and sweep the floors. I went in the kitchen and put some bacon in the oven and I took the grits down but I was waiting untill the bacon almost finish cause grits cook fast.

I walked upstairs and got in the shower. I washed my hair too while I was in there. Once I finished I stepped out dried off and wrapped my towel around me and walked in the room. I rubbed baby oil on my legs and then put my underwear on. I grabbed one of Draco's t-shirts and put it on. I put some black nike socks on and then put my feet in my slides and went downstairs.

I opened the oven to check on the bacon and it was nowhere near done so I closed it back. I walked out the kitchen and draco was sitting up with xianna. She was sleep. He put her in her little bed that we keep down here. "hey stanka"
He tried to kiss my forehead but I moved and walked away from him. "what's wrong with you ?" He asked following me into the kitchen.

"I'm stressed xayvien" I looked at him. I was beyond stressed I knew being a new mama wasn't going be easy but I just feel like he never here after he begged for this child.

"why ? I told you to stop stressing that's not healthy for you or my daughter"

"my daughter ?" I laughed "you say that but you're barley here that's why I'm stressed yes I love my child very much but I need rest to Xayvien you come home for like four hours then leave and the hours you here you are sleep. I'm not understanding I told you I didn't wanna bring a baby into the world and we not ready" I sighed "she here now it's time to cut the bullshit and grow up" I started running water in the pot and sprinkled some salt at the bottom so the grits won't stick as much.

"I am ready for my child , you know I'm trying get this car dealership situation sorted out ci'ondra. So don't try and make it like I'm just abandoning y'all cause you know I would never do that."

"a car dealership is not more important than your daughter" I slowly started pouring the girts into the water so they won't pop up on us.