thirity-four

Xayvien heart
Draco
October 14

"y'all ready ?" I walked in the house. We was supposed to be going over to riri and Dayday house for a cookout. Cici didn't respond so I went upstairs and she was sleep while xianna was crying.

I picked up xianna and got her to stop crying. I tapped cici and woke her up. "stanka get up and and find some to put it on I'll get xianna ready"

"alright" she sat up and went to the bathroom. I went in xianna room that she's never in. I found her an outfit and the socks to match it. I changed her diaper and put her clothes on.

I carried her back into the room and sat down on the bed

I carried her back into the room and sat down on the bed. I played with her while we waited on cici to get ready. Cici finally came out the closet and she had on a polo dress I brought her last week with her white slip in vans.

"You look good" I kissed her forehead

"thank you but why you got my baby dressed like a boy ?" She tried to get xianna out my arms but she screamed and snatched back. Cici rolled her eyes. "I carried you for nine months for you to treat me like this." she went downstairs.

I laughed and followed her downstairs. I made sure the doors was locked and the alarm was set. I buckled up xianna then I got in the car. I put my seat belt on before backing out.

"Draco I've been feeling weird lately"

I looked over at her "you pregnant again ?"

"no . I've been feeling just like happy and sad all at once.i keep thinking about my childhood a lot and stuff"

"maybe it's because you finally became happy for once in your life"

"no draco it's not that I've just been feeling like death is all around me" she sighed and look back at xianna in car seat.

"well you know they do say once a child is born into a family someone else leaves out" I made a right at the light.

"I think that someone is going be me draco"

I slammed on brakes. "Don't talk like that Ci'ondra ever again I don't wanna hear you say that. You and my daughter are the only things that make me happy in this world you're not leaving me. I would go crazy."

"we can't stop me from leaving you live to die just know if I do leave I love you forever and always." she rubbed her hand down the side of my face and wiped the tear that fell. "now drive" she smiled. I started back driving but now I just had this gut feeling that wasn't sitting right with me at all.

I sighed as I pulled up at riri and Dayday house. I got xianna out the car seat. I grabbed cici hand. we walked in the house and everybody was already here. "I'm going with the boys imma take boochie with me" I told cici

"okay" we both we out separate ways. I walked over to the boys and sat down

"wassup bitch" Dayday dapped me up

"bitch !" Nasir repeated making everybody laugh

"no don't say that yo mommma going beat my ass" Carlos said.

"mama ass !" Nasir yelled

"oh my god !" Carlos throw his head back all of us was laughing.

"mann fu-bump y'all" Carlos mugged us

"how long he been doing that ?" I asked

"for like a week now"

"well good luck to you"

"Anit no good luck now I'm not Fianna get no pussy" Carlos said

"pussyyy !"

"no stop repeating me" Carlos yelled "I'm taking you too yo mama" he stood up and Nasir started crying

"no you dada" he hung onto his neck. Carlos sighed and sat back down.

" you alright draco you looked kinda zoned out over dey ?" Dayday asked me

"Yea Yeaa I'm straight" I shook my head. I was okay but I wasn't.

What if I really do lose the love of my life ?

alright this was long overdue I'm sorry guys. Next chapter will be then answering the questions from a couple chapters bacc.