$; twenty-three

$; Hayden Tallman
$; Dayday
$; Feb 3

Whew shit a real nigga is back from the day.

I blinked my eyes as I started up at the white light.

I heard talking in the room. So I closed my eyes back like I was still sleep.

" riri we gotta tel him when he wake up. That's my nigga and this was a mistake." I heard guwapo say.

Tell me what the fuck ?

" I know but I don't know how. I feel like a hoe oh my gosh." I heard her say then she started crying.

" yo chill this yo fault . How you think I feel that's been my nigga since elementary days." Guwapo said

Hol up cause I'm fianna raise hell in this bitch .

" I know I'm sorry guwapo I didn't mean to drug you that night but I had no choice."

" what the fuck you mean you had no choice. You drugged me and rapped me riri and now you're pregnant like what the fuck."

Woahhhhh .

I sat up in the bed and opened my eyes.

"Fucc y'all talking about ." I said mugging riri. I'm not even mad at guwapo it's not his fault the Bitchhhh crazy .

" tell em." Guwapo said looking st her in disgust.

" Guwapo rapped me and now I'm pregnant" she said and guwapo mouth dropped.

" on god that's not true." Guwapo said

I started laughing like hard asf . " I know it's not ture she raped you and no she pregnant which she did all on purposes." I said and she immediately sat up.

" how you know dat?" She mugging me.

"I heard y'all talking before I actually woke up." I shrugged my shoulders.

" wow well that leaves no other choice I have to finish what I was sent her to do ." She said before pulling a gun out and shooting guwapo in the head.

She pointed her gun at me and she go-

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

My breathes hitched and my eyes popped open.

"Nurse nurse he's awake ." I heard riri yell she came over in front of me.

It was just a dream.

"Ok ima going rub your foot and I want you tell me if you can feel it please by blinking ." She said .

She took some damn Rod and rubbed my foot I blinked my eyes and she gave me thumbs up.

"H-hey." I tried to speak but it was really low. I frowned my face up.

I better not be speechless.

"It's normal to not be able to speak for a minute after coming from a coma here I'll bring some water maybe that will help." The nurse said walking out.