$; thrity-one

$; The snake
$; May 1

We walked into the trap house and I looked around all seeing who was here. I smirked. It was everybody I convinced to turn against draco and cici it was real easy considering who my father was.

"Aye so listen up we will be starting the operation to kill them soon real soon so everybody make sure you stay on yo Ps and Qs."

"Excuse me I'm all team you but why we doing this ?" One girl asked she only on my side cause her boyfriend is

"Revenge" I smirked "now back to work!"

I walked upstairs and went in draco office and placed the papers down he asked me too. I'm the only one with a key besides him and cici cause I'm in charge of the business side of the trap.

I walked out and went to go check on my goon who got shot by cici at draco grandma house.

$; Ra'Drina Hopkins
$; Riri
$; May 1

I sat in my room crying and rubbing my stomatch as if my baby was still their. I had a miscarriage and it broke my heart. I just can't even find myself to look at myself in the mirror.

I slowly got up and finally found the courage to do so I walked in the bathroom and wiped the mirror off and looked at myself for the first time in weeks. A tear rolled down my face as I looked at the bruises on my face and arms.

"god I know I fucked up but but why you had to take my baby god ? Why ?" I cried in the mirror.

" AYE GET YO ASS IN HEA AND CLEAN UP !" I heard HIM say. I slowly walked out the bathroom and back into the room.

" I just cleaned up last night" I wiped my face and sat down on the bed.

"What you say too me ?" HE said and pulled my hair back. "I said clean up and I meant it now do it !" He yelled before slapping me then walking out.

I sniffles then got up and made up the bed and cleaning up absolutely nothing at all.

I fucked yo so bad I can't believe I allowed myself to get in this situation but little do HE know my loyalty still lays with cici regardless.

He walked back in the room and looked at me "I know yo ass still not crying ?" He mugged me going in the closet grabbing a black jacket.

" yes I'm crying ! I lost my baby cause of you ! You beat me so bad I lost my baby ! Now I'm losing myself so fuck you after I finish doing your dirty work I'm out I wish I wish I never even met you this was a mistake !" I yelled.

I was tired tired of everything, I lost my bestfriend and I can't even call her if I wanted because HE took my phone. I feel into depression and everything. The old riri would never let a nigga do this to her but I became vulnerable.

"Shutup the fuck up ! I don't give a fuck I told yo ass I anit want no kids should have just aborted that damn abby like I said hoe ass girl !" He mushed my head walking out the closet.

"Go to hell !"

"I'll see you there !" He smiled showing his grills before walking out.

I hate it here.....

Short I know, confused ? Guess what it I'll all play out guys.

Who y'all Think HE is ?
Who is the SNAKE 🌚 ?

Pay attention to my clues guys it'll help you understand everything I'm doing !

Alright bye guys I really only updated cause I saw one comment and she was like "please update cause this corn-tin not it" I felt you sis I'm bored too so I'm tying get better with my updating skills. I suck ass at updating !

But thank you Guys for over 100k reads, so many times I wanted to quick writing cause I thought my ideas was stupid but my friends encouraged me to keep going !

One question of you was 69 would you snitch if somebody did that to yo family ?

Not even Fianna cap to y'all I would cause my mama my world and imagine that happening to yo kids. But at the same time I wouldn't because you know how the street life go and shit . So I have mixed emotions 😴.

I saw a tweet that said " shit 69 anit snitch on me so treyway" LMFAOOOOOOOO I anit laughed so hard in a minute 😂😂😂😂!

Love y'all on crip 💕💕💕💕💕