Thirty-four

$; Ci'ondra Loveless
$; Cici
$; August 4

"Xayvien come here I gotta talk to you" I smiled holding the pregnancy test behind my back.

"what stanka ?" He walked in the room with his headset on.

I pulled the test from behind my back and handed it to him. he look confused "girl why you gave me a theremoter ?"

"it's a pregnancy test boy and it's positive !"

He eyes widened and he picked me up "LETSSS GOOOO" he screamed spinning me around in circles. "I was starting to get mad cause I thought my soldiers didn't march but they do I'm Fianna be a daddy now !" he smiled so big.

It made me happy to see him this happy. "I'm glad you're happy" I smiled. He gave me a kiss before hugging me again.

"I gotta tell my niggas" he picked up his phone.

"no let's wait untill I hit four months you know just to be on the safe side"

"ughh okay I'm just so happy I gotta tell at least one person" he pouted

"one person draco" I held up one finger

"ok ok" he smiled and started calling somebody. "Dayday guess what bruh"

"I should've know" I laughed walking in the closet to get the scrapbook I brought. I put the pregnancy test in the book.

"SHE PREGNANT NIGGA AYEEE" I heard draco yell.

I wrote on the side of the pregnancy test ' August 4 mommie showed this pregnancy test to daddy and told him" I drew a little heart and closed the book. I had the first pregnancy test in their when I first found out myself when I realized I didn't get my period.

I walked back out the closet and went downstairs to get something to eat. I grabbed some salt and vinger chips and a bottle of water.

"STANK RIRI SAID CALL HER !" Draco yelled down the steps.

"ok" I picked up the house phone and dialed her number

"hello" riri answered the phone

"hey hoeee"

"guess what ?"

"what ?"

"I'm pregant !" She yelled one the phone. A big ass smile formed on my face.

"me too" I yelled back

"oh my gosh we're pregnant bestieeee" she yelled

"I know this is amazing" I smiled opening my bag of chips.

Short chapter.....

And grace 🥱

And grace 🥱