$; nine

$; Ci'ondra loveless
$; cici
$; June 9

"Carlos it's been awhile, 6 months 57 days since January 3, the day you left me. I know I haven't really been here since your funeral but it just hurt to see your name on a tombstone" I said rubbing it before laying my blanket on the ground and sitting down on it. "Never in a million years would I have though I would be taking to you this way. I'm know you're probably like "stop being a bitch I'm straight" and I'm trying but it's hard Carlos, you were starch that still is my Bestfriend. But on the bright side me and draco are like talking/dating now don't really know how to explain it's. Crazy because we used to hate each other now look at us" I laughed as I shook my head "you would be soo shock right now probably wild have had a heart attack."

"OnG he would have had one" i sat up and saw draco standing in front of me with food in his hands and a chair in the other.

"What you doing out here?" I asked

"Damn ion even need this chair now if I knowed you was here but I come out here at least 2 times a week." He said sitting down on the blanket with me.

"Ohh" I looked over in his plate "let me taste it" I said

"Greedy ass" he mumbled before putting a spoonful of rice in my mouth.

"And ion care"

"What y'all was talking about" he asked

I laughed "well technically I was taking he can't respond tiga"

He scrunched his face up "stop calling me dat"

"No tiga" I said laying my head on his shoulder.

"See this shit Carlos this what I deal with what the fucc is a tiga? Nigga" Draco said

"Carols his nickname cute and he know it's cute he just acting out cause we here"

"Mann Whatever let me talk to my nigga" he said handing me the plate.

Never eats all his food unless it's home cooked. Just be wasting food.

"I was here first but go ahead" I said eating my food

"Look mann, Damn I know I say this all the time but I really miss you nigga you fucked my head up with this one, we supposed to be getting money and fucking bitches together well you would be fucking bitches by yo self now cause I got yo sister now, but damn mann you was supposed to be here with me not having me coming here, you know you was the only nigga I fucked with besides Dayday and Guwapo and even with them it was still always me and you nigga, fuck mannn I love you tho bro livd that shit up and I promise you I got cici bruh that's my lil baby with ha small ass" he laughed I smiled a little bit cause I never really seen this side of draco.

I turned around after cleaning the whole damn plate and hugged draco. He turned around and looked at me.

"Give me a kisss" he said

"I got lip gloss on"

"So Ion Give a fucc bout nun of dat" he said grabbing me by throat and kissing me.

Not just no peck either I'm talking a kiss that make yo draws wet.

I'm fianna have his baby's.

I pulled apart cause a bitch couldn't breath. I looked at his lips and he had lip gloss on it. I grabbed a napkin and wiped it off.

"That shit sticky ass hell" he said smacking his lips together looking dumb ass hell.

"That's why I'm wiping your lips dummy" I laughed

I wiped off the lip gloss and he put some Carmen on his lips. I applied more lip gloss to my lips.

"At least the shit didn't get in my mouth" he said laying down on the cover. He pulled me by waist and feel back on his chest and we looked up at the sky.

This some lifetime movie shit.

"Damn" I heard him saw with a lil sniffling.

"You ok tiga?"

"Yea, just can't believe my nigga really up their like he really gone bruh"

"Me either me either" I said as my eyes slowly keep closin.

"You ready to go you falling asleep" he said rubbing his hands through my hair.

"Yeaa, you spending the night tonight?" I asked he hasn't come the last two nights cause of personal promblem.

I haven pressured him into telling me because I want him to be comfortable when he do tell me.

"Yeaa, I haven't really been gettin any sleep I think I'm getting attached to yo little ass" he chuckled helping me up off the ground.

Natural instinct I wiped the back of my pants "anything on my pants" I asked draco.

"Nahh"

I grabbed my blanket and shook it off this wa adjust going be my blanket I keep in the car for when I decided to come see him.

Sometimes I feel like I'm in a dream and that my brother not really gone it's just a nightmare but then I wake up and realizes it's real and I can't change it. And it hurts when he was the only family I had left that actually cared about me.

"You straight mamas?" I heard Draco say snapping me outta my thoughts.

"Yeaa I'm fine just thinking"

"You sure?" He asked

"Yeaa I'm fine draco"

Honestly ion really like when people keep asking 'am I fine?'Because it like it makes it worse.

"It's not yo fault Ci'ondra" he said

I just shake my head as a tear slid down my face.

"It is my fault" I said crying

Oktayyyy sooo I know I've been slacking but y'all this phone really getting on my nerves bruh like fr!

But I'm giving y'all some good chapter this weekend cause I know imma be bored and we always at 4K yessss sirrrrr🤘🏾

I fucc with y'all doe but Ite I'm out😭✌🏾!