$; twenty-four

$; Xayvien heartless
$; draco
$; feb 6

I walked up the stairs and knocked on my grandma's door. I had finally convinced myself that I should go talk to her and learn some more stuff about my dad. That he couldn't tell me due to the opps being around listening very closely to our conservations.

I heard somebody walking to the door "who is it ?" She asked.

"Draco" I heard her Unlocking the doors. She opened
the door and started at me.

"Do I know you ?" She asked

"Can I come in ?" I asked. I'll be dammned if I saw my real name still outside on the porch. Never know who listening.

"Come on but I promise you if you try anything young blood i want hesitates to put a bullet in yo ass literally."

Yea she most definitely my grandma.

"It's me xayvien." I turned around to look at her to see her holding her gun in her hand but then she placed it down and slowly started walking towards me.

"Is it really you baby ?" She asked grabbing my face and starting into my eyes. She hit me with that lil grandma voice and I immediately knew I would do anything for this women.

"Yes it is I talk to pops before you know they killed him well I was talking to him for a couple months and he been gave me your name and address but I never found the courage to come untill now." I said

"Oh my gosh it's my baby" she said pulling me into a hug and started crying. "I haven't seen you since you were like 4 or 5 thank god he finally answered my prayers." I hugged her back. " Come on sit down baby."

I followed her and we sat down on the couch.

"how ya been ? Matter fact starch that I just wanna talk to you baby tell me about the things you likes. Stuff you don't like anything Im just happy you're here in front of me."

I chuckled a little bit before speaking. "Well I like basketball I actually was playing before I got involved in the streets and stuff like dat."

"Gosh I hate this happen you should have followed you're dreams baby."

"I know but with the mama I had and the grandma they depended on me at the age of 13 to be the man of the house so I had to find something do to provide us with lights and food." I shook my head and taking a deep breath before speaking again. I haven't really open up about my childhood to nobody. "what happened happened."

Damn I'm a bad boyfriend I haven't even told cici nun of this.

"No I won't sit hea and allow you to feel bad that was your mom she was the parent not you you don't have to sit her and feel bad for shit. She ran you daddy off had him locked up before thinking and knowing he was her only type of income now I'm not trying sit her And down talk On yo mama but I well tell you the truth. Your dad wasn't no angel trust me but neither was your mom. Both of them made mistakes but when it came to you your dad he would go to hell and back for you."

"I know grandma and I don't want you to lie to me about anything I've been lied to my whole life all I want is the truth. I was taught to hate my dad by my grandma and my mama ion want that I longed for us to have a son and daddy relationship I wanted us to be doing stuff like the white folks too. And I actually had got that kinda even with him being locked up. I learned that me and him had a lot of stuff in common stuff I thought only I liked stuff I thought was werid." I laughed to cover up my hurt.

"Baby Whatever you wanna know ask me and I'll tell you right her right now." She said rubbing my back.

"Ok so I wanna start with their background history before I even came into the picture because everything I was told they made it seem like pops was always the bad guy from day one."