$; twelve

$; Ci'ondra loveless
$; cici
$; June 30

"Yes sir" I said as I answer the phone for Draco.

"I miss youu" he said.

"I know" I smiled in the camera

"Don't make me fucc you up" he mugged the camera

"I'm playing I miss you too." I said

Currently he was out of town he had to go to Gerogia for business. We both was supposed to go but he told me not to come because he didn't trust those people.

"What you been doing?"

"Nun really I go to the trap sometimes go somewhere with riri and come home I be bored."

"I should be back tomorrow night" he said licking his lips.

"Finally I'm suck yo dick cause you been gone for a week"

And she suck a nigga soulllllll gotta cash apppppp!

"Girl shutup you be capping." He said propping his phone up as he went into the kitchen part of his hotel.

"I do but I'm fr wait till tomorrow night imma be waiting butt naked in the kitchen cooking eggs"

"Shut up" He laughed.

"You always think I'm joking" I rolled my eyes.

"Cause you do but I wanna talk to you bout sum" he said grabbing his phone ☎️ back walking into the room.

"Yeaa" I lowkey got nervous.

"I want you to move in wimmie"

Whewww.... now I gotta shit

"Huh?" I asked like I didn't hear him.

Fianna go make me some cookies.

"Don't play with me stanka"

I propped the phone up on the microwave and got the pans out for my cookies.

"Look xayvien I like You I do I lot and it's scary for me cause i anit use to this type of feelings towards nobody. But ion think I'm ready to move in with you yet." I said I was kinda scared because he could get mad that Ion wanna move in with him.

"Why not tho?" He asked

"Cause like what if we get into an argument and break up or you kick me out and threw how I moved in with you back in my face and plus what about my apartment and riri?" I said as I rubbed butter in my pan for the cookies.

"You know I'm not fianan do dat Mann I just wanna be able to come home to you everyday and lay in the bed witchua without me having to come to yo apartment or you coming to mines and riri going be ok she got Dayday."