$; twenty-Six

$; Ci'ondra loveless
$; cici
$; Feb 14

I layed out the dress I was wearing tonight for me and Draco's dinner that he planned out. He was so excited ! Only thing I know was my part of the plan which is where I'm going to be giving him my virginity.

I'm scared ass shit but imma thug it out doe .

I went and started running my shower water while I washed my face. I picked up my face washcloth only and policed the dove soap in the middle and rubbed it together to make it soappey ( didn't know how I spell it lmaoo) I started washing my face with it then grabbed my face brush that rotate to help me scrub all the extra dirty off my face. I rinised the soap off then took my clothes off and stepped in the shower.

I grabbed my other washcloth and squeeze my bath and body works a thousand wishes into it. I love this freaking scent ! Literally my favorite and go to. I make sure I scrubbed my body good and make sure my private parts were clean how there supposed to be.

I decided to shave even though I was already balder then a shaved cat down there. I was making sure making sure I wanted it to be smooth and you know the first day it's only smooth the next day that shit is a cactus.

I finished shaving and stepped out and dried off I rubbed Vaseline over my coochie to help it stay smoother and not itch.

I wrapped the towel around me and walked into the room and grabbed me a bra and a some pink black underwear. I slipped on my underwear and buckled my bra up.

I really don't even need a bra cause I don't got no titties.

I went in the closet and grabbed the shoes I was going wear with this off-white dress I picked. I graded my navy blue heels. I did my hair before putting my dress on. Once I finished my hair I put my dress on and then my necklace and combed my hair to make sure it was good.

I checked myself in the mirror one more time before walking downstairs and saw draco sitting on the couch.

"Dayummmmm" He got up and walked towards me licking his lips. Once he reached me he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into his chest. "You look the fuck good got damn."

I blushed "stop i feel overdressed." I said looking over his outfit.

"Why ? You look good as fuck and you not changing so don't try you know I don't dress up but you look good." He said kissing me all over my face making me laugh.

"Stop now you got lip gloss on yo lips." I walked to the guest bathroom and wet a paper towel and wiped his lips off.

I finished and threw the paper towel in the trash.
" you ready ?" I asked looking at him and he was just staring at me.

" y-yea damn" He said shaking his head before walking out.

I smirked "what ?" I grabbed his hand as we walked out the door and got in the black Jeep Wrangler with the monster wheeles.

This one my favorite car.

"You look real good tonight I can't stop looking at you." He cranks up the car and backed out the garage.