$; thirity

$; Xayvien heartless
$; draco
$; March 30

I walked into the trap and went upstairs to my office grabbing the envelope of papers I needed for this meeting I started walking back downstairs before I heard some low whispers coming from a room.

I turned around and hide behind a bathroom door and started listening to the conversation.

"no ! You didn't do what I told you to do ! now ari down their in the torture unit" I heard a boy say this voice was familiar.

"well it's not my fault I can't stop what she did this is getting to me I'm tired of this shit ! He's catching on faster then what I thought" the girl said

"duhh because y'all keep leaving loose ends and I told y'all better than that!" He said slapping her then walking towards the door. "and you left the door crack you better hope nobody heard us or that's yo ass" he said slamming it shut.

I smirked before walking away.

These niggas these nigga really tried to play with me like I'm some type of pussy nigga.

I got in my car and speed home ready to tell cici all of this shit. As I was getting ready to turn I noticed somebody was following me. I picked my phone up before turning on Boosie Set it off. I turned the radio up real loud.

Yeah we Fianna set it off in this motherfuckin , you heard me ?
I'm Fianna put you niggas in the trash can with dumb shit
I'm tired of all y'all
Y'all annoying me right now for real nigga

I reached in the glove deartment and put my mask on and grabbed my Draco from the backseat. I made a left at the light cause I'll be dammned if I lead them to where we lay our heads.

You wanna talk nigga ?
You wanna run yo motherfucking mouth ?
You want some gangsta in front yo motherfuckin house ?
Well set this bitch off yeah set it off
Well set this shit off yeah set it off

I turned onto an old country road and looked out my rear view it looked like it was about four niggas in the car.

"THEY CALL ME DRACO AND ILL PUNISH YOU ! YOU ANIT MY EQUAL YOU ANIT MY PEOPLE I ANIT YOU !" I said putting my car in auto mode and grabbing my draco and leaning out the window with my foot on the gas I shot at the tires and got the front too making them stop going so fast.

" I TOLD YOU LET ME GO FOE YOU GET STRECTHRED IN THESE STREETS THIS THE DAY YOU GONNA BE DECEASED FOR PLAYING WITH A BEAST BITCH !" I yelled with a smirk on my face shooting the driver directly in the head. I took my draco and shot at the passenger in the drivers seat and shot him in the hand.

I anit missing not wasting my bullets. I pressed the brakes making my car stop. I hopped out and started letting offf shots hitting the passenger seat driver in the head. I walked around the car and saw one behind the drivers seat with a hit to the shoulder I grabbed him and I decided I was gonna keep him cause he could give me information he was less injured. I just pistol whipped him for the time being to knock him out.

I saw the other one in the car still moving so I shoot him in the neck. I went and snatched they mask off I shook my head and laughed. I picked up my shells cases and put them in my pocket. Made sure they were none in the car.

That's how you get caught. I grabbed the night I pistol whipped and threw him in the trunk. I sped to one of my safe houses in the woods not to far from here. I didn't want him to go to the trap to many snakes. I grabbed him out and drugged him up the steps.