four

$; Ci'ondra loveless
$; cici
$; May 20

"Cici this Nigga got me fucked up fr" riri said busting into my room.

"What happen" I said in like a low whisper.

"He at some bitch house and she live and his ass in the back" she said with her leg shaking.

National black girl fianna beat yo ass shake.

"Wanna pull up?" I asked. Even though I'm upset right Now if my bestiee wanna step I'm going step.

"Yes ma'am" she said walking out the room I already knowing she going to get dressed.

I hopped outta my bed and went to my closet and put on some basketball shorts, and a t-shirt. I grabbed my black forces and put them on.

I walked to the mirror and put my hair in two braids and put a lil Vaseline on my face.

I walked downstairs to wait on riri.

"RA'DRINA CHILL YO ASS OUT" i bear dayday yEll as she walked past me grabbing the keys.

"To late bitchhhhh" then she hung up the phone. I busted out laughing.

"You ready best"

"You know this"

We walked out the house and got in the car. We pulled up to Zion hill.

"Bitch why the fucc is dayday fucking with ha she in Zion hill know she got a disease" I said a scrunching up my face.

"Ion know but him and his disease lil girlfriend fianna get beat"

"And that's on they mama head" I said hopping out the car.

Riri wasted no time going and banging on ha doe. I sat on the hood of my car and waited for it to get started. In less than 2 secs the whole Zion hill was on they porch looking.

I stood up on the hood of the car "AYE DONT NUN OF YALL MOTHERFUCKERS CALL 12 IF YOU DO IMMA SHOOT UP YO HOUSE" they just nooded they heads and went back to watching.

"COME ON BITCH BRING YO AS OUTSIDE" riri said still banging on the doe.

I got tired of ha banging on the doe so I pull my gun out "RIRI BACK UP" I yell. She backed up and I shoot the lock off then went back to my spot.

She wasted no time walking up in that bitch next thing you know she came out dragging dayday by his hair.

"MANN CHILL TF OUT" dayday yelled at her and she slapped him across his face.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP NIGGA" she said punching him.

The bitch had the audacity to come outside AND open ha mouth.

Asking for a death wish I swea.

"AYE TAKE YO STD CARRYING ASS BACK IN NEA THIS BETWEEN DEM" I yelled at ha.

"She needs keeP ha hands off him" she said

"Last time gone bacc in the house na" I said hopping off the car.

"Or what" she asked getting bucked.

Before I could run up Riri punched ha and the bitch went to sleep so fucking fast.

"AHHHH YOU GOT KNOCK THE FUCK OUT" a crackhead yelled running around in circles around ha.

Riri went bacc to beating Dayday ass. I saw his lip bleeding so I went a got riri.