$; thirty-three

$; Xayvien Heartless
$; draco
$; May 6

"Aye yo draco let me holla at you" Dayday called me when I walked in the trap.

"Alright" I said

"Outside bro"

I arched my eyebrows up and followed him outside making sure my piece was on me.

"Wassup" I said as we stood in front of my car.

"Guwapo watch that nigga bro" he said looking around "get in the car"

We got in the car and I closed the door and reached under my seat and placed my AK-47 on my lap.

"Man listen I anit no bitch you already know I'm not on that snake shit with him you know my trigger happy ass would have shoot you as soon as we came out hea" he said pulling his gun out placing it on his lap.

One thing about Dayday he anit no bitch anybody put a gun to his head he won't fold I saw that shit with my eyes cause I was the nigga who did it to him and after that I had respect for him cause we was like 15 so he started running with me and Carlos.

We picked Guwapo up when was 16 Carlos always told me he never know how to feel about Guwapo. But after awhile he just threw it to the side. Even though we had them it was always me and Carlos regardless it had always been us since we were born pretty much.

I rubbed my hands down my face in frustrating "alright so what you wanna talk about ?"

"How we going handle this shit ? I'm on whatever you on cause know I'm feeling like he had some to do with Carlos death. That dream I had all that shit making sense now" he leaned his seat back.

"What dream ?" I asked he anit never told me shit about that

"Before I woke up in the hospital I had a dream that riri was pregant and in the dream Guwapo was like tell em when he wake up and shit then she cried like he raped her but he didn't" he said

"I'm confused my nigga"

"Dreams mean opposite if you ever dream something a current way that's very accurate to yo real life it's going be the opposite way." He said

"But wasn't riri pregant ?" I asked

"Yea so my dream was basically giving me a warning but I didn't pay it no attention so instead of riri raping Guwapo I belivie he raped her and she was actually pregant with his baby not mine." He explained

"Oh now I get it cause In real life the opposite happened ?" I asked nodding my head

"Yea so remember when she was basically MIA for awhile then when she came back she had a 'miscarriage' like three days after but ion think that really happened I think she was with Guwapo and he ended up beating her or sum shit and that's how she lost the baby"

"Umm so now this all making sense and now member when I always be like it's a snake somewhere in the trap ?"I asked him

"Hell yea and we would always try to figure out who but that nigga will always be like 'I'll handle it we gotta that smart about the shit'" I mocked Guwapo "he wasn't really doing shit cause the snake was him !"

We sat in silence for awhile "HOW COULD WE BE THIS FUCKING STUIPD !" We yelled at the same time.

"Damn" Dayday threw his hand over his eyes "I can't belivie this shit now I really think he set up Carlos or sum shit fr."

"Me too aye bruh i want you to come this address tonight so we can talk to cici about all of this too." I said writing down the way to the secrets house.