three

Ci'ondra loveless
cici
$; April 31 *same day*

We pulled up the party and it was packed. Dayday dumbass parked right on the grass.

"Cici?" Dayday called my name. I turned my head towards him.

"Yes"

"Here" he threw me the keys and I caught them knowing that meant I was Driving back tonight like most nights.

I always go but I don't really turn up like them because I'm always the driver back. But tonight imma drink a little.

Show Draco who a bad bitch is.

We walked in and immediately everybody started looking at us like we some damn celebrities.

Damn hoes must wanna eat my pussy.

I mugged them bitches back and then walked over the table with the drinks. I looked at the table and looked for something unopen. I spotted the Hennessy in the cooler and grabbed it and grabbed me a red cup. I poured me some in the cup and drink it straight.

I threw my cup in the trash and found me a corner to stand in. I pulled my phone out and started playing 2 for 2.

$; Xayvien heart
$; draco

I just came back from getting my dick sucked by some girl in the bathroom. I anit going lie shorty was throwing dat neck.

Giving that thanksgiving turkey neck.

I walked in the room to get me some to drink. I grabbed me a red cup and poured me some Hennessy into the cup. Look like only one person drunk outta of it.

I drink it as I was walking around.

"Heey Draco" some girl come up to me rubbing her hand down my chest. I looked at her long as finger nail.

How she wipe ha ass with dat?

"I just got my dick sucked I'm good" I said pushing past her. I spotted Cici in the corner with some nigga in ha face.

She must want ha ass beat!

I walked over there and stood behind some girl to try and listen to they conservation.

Draco on the mission.

"So you not going give me dem digits" ole boy said

What kinda shit nigga these anit 2001.

"Boy please get out my face you been trying all night and I've been decling ALL night" she said putting emphasis on all.

"Why you anit got no nigga so just give me a chance shit"

"No nigga now outta my face next Imma shoot you"

"Aye nigga didn't she say get outta ha face move yo thirsty ass on" I said stepin up on him.

"O-oh my bad Draco I anit know that was you" he said trying to dap me up. I looked at his hand like he was stuipd

"I'm not but stay away from ha because you knew if ha brother was here he would best yo ass"

"I'm sorry big bro" with that he walked away.

I turned around and looked at Cici.

Damn ma fine asf with a big ass.

I looked at some girl ass that was walking bye shorty been fine. I looked back over at cici.

"Ion wanna have to keep protecting you so stay yo ass right here" I said looking down at her.