$; eight

$; Xayvien heartless
$; draco
$; June 6

I woke up outta my sleep to my phone ringing.

"Speak" I answered the phone

"We gotta slide on the niggas right na they talking bout hitting us up at 12 today"

"Word get everybody to the trap I'll be their in about 10" I spoke then hanged the phone up.

"Ci'ondra get up" I slapped ha butt.

"Too early" she mumbled

"We gotta slide ma come on"

She popped up fast ass hell.

"What the fuck happen" she said. I frowned my face up.

"Yo breath kinda hitting na hold on" I laughed

"Fuck you" she said getting up going to the bathroom.

"We can as long as you brush them teeth first" I said getting up and walking to the bathroom too.

I grabbed me a washcloth and washed my face I took a shower last night.

I walked out and went in the closet and grabbed a pair of my black sweats and black hoodie. Basically all my clothes here now.

"Hurry up little girl" I told her zipping up my jacket

"I'm done" she came in her all black with ha black forces on.

"Got yo mask"

"Already in da car"

"Ite" we walked out the room and went downstairs.  I grabbed the keys and let uo the garage.

We hoped in the 'mission only car'.

10 minutes later

"Let's go" I yelled as we got in the van.

"Everybody mask up gums loaded y'all know the drill" cici spoke.

"Gotchua ma" some new Lil youngin spoKe

"Don't ma me because I anit push you out my pussy and you not my nigga". Cici spoke

I laughed.

She know not to play with me.

"So once we get to this nigga house Dayday and Guwapo go through the back and do y'all breaking in shit, 23 and foe-five once thy come through and open the door y'all go in and get that nigga up and take em to his basement and me and C will be down their waiting and you lil youngigng you sit in the car with Tay" tay was the get away driver the best one at that. "Y'all made sure y'all covered the license plate before we left right" dayday nooded his head.

"Make sure to check and make sure they got cameras cause last time 23 you fucked up and yo job is to CLEAN the CAMERAS or grab em do YOU understand?" Cici asked 23.

"Hurd ya" he spoke

"Don't HEAR DO it you fuck up this time you suspended two weeks no pay now go" I spoke up "now everybody go do what they supposed too"

Me and Cici waitEd in the car untill we got out signal that the door was open.

Make sure I pulled my mask down and had my gloves on right and then we walked in.